Wednesday, September 13, 2017

STARDOLL'S MOST WANTED MEDOLL AUGUST RESULTS


The following are the results for the July, Stardoll's Most Wanted Medoll OOTD comp. Due to my busy schedule and the personal things going on I had to make some changes in the way it was done.


Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry for the lack of pictures with the results! Hope you all understand.

I have chosen the top 3 as well as the 10 that were closest to the top and were last to be eliminated.

Congratulations to:

Exabella
Whatsernam3
Aniyah-xxxx
CoolRachael
DiDi.DiDus
Dollwars34
Orpul-is-me9
Uitsili
Cosimasaskia
Lilyhippo


Prize: 1 gift of choice $35sd or less

Please claim in comments within 1 week


1st Place: JaneDoee83

Prize: 200sd or 1 month SS
(SS prize make take time to get to you. Please be patient if you choose this option)

 ~Random gifting throughout the month (So keep your WL full and updated!)

Please claim at my Jennarox4eva GB within 1 week


2nd Place: Strobarycake


Prize: 100sd 

Please claim at my Jennarox4eva GB within 1 week


3rd Place: Lolitka1444



Prize: 50sd 

Please claim at my Jennarox4eva GB within 1 week


Also please note that I will prob be adjusting the prizes for these comps going forward.
Participation definitely slowed in August which is understandable because everyone is busy etc.. but we will see once I go through Sept.

Please note that all prizes in all comps are subject to change based on participation. It states that in our blog rules.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig