Sunday, December 11, 2016

ANTIDOTE COMP


Unfortunately, I was horribly sick yesterday and missed out on all things Antidote. Everyone knows I'm really sick if I can't look at the computer screen or pick up the phone lol.

Anway, I guess I saved myself some money because I have no self control and would have prob bought everything, even the things I didn't want.

Looking today with a clear mind, there are only a few things I would have really wanted and they are sold out. Ah well.


So, did you buy anything and what was your favorite item? Tell me in comments.


Because I wasn't here for the release, I am really interested in seeing some of the outfits you guys made featuring the new release!

~Post your outfit in comments
~Must include at least 1 main clothing item from the new Antidote (not accessory).
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Make item is easily seen and recognizable

WIN $100sd

Ends Friday, 12/16/16 midnight
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig