Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from SMW!


Hope you all are having a happy and health holiday season!

There was only 1 person who guessed correctly for their secret Santa! The winner was Dollwars34! Kickherout was close. You just mixed up you sc and sd :).

However, it being Christmas and all, I decided to gift everyone who took part in the guessing game!

Thank you all for coming everyday to this blog. I appreciate you all so much! Let's make SMW and even better community in 2017!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my GB to wish me a Merry Christmas!

Also, thank so much to Venus, JaneDoee83, Whatsernam3, Pedromane94, Ashleybaby93, Oayes, Kickherout and Giannoula5 for all the gifts! You guys made me cry :)

If I missed anyone, so sorry and thank you too!!!

Merry Christmas from SMW!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig