Wednesday, December 21, 2016

HB ONE OF A KIND EARRINGS

The HB One of A Kind Earring is now in Starplaza. 
I like this earring, but I feel it is similar to a few others Stardoll has done recently.
Also, I don't quite like this new trend of making one earring. I mean don't get me wrong I do see its benefits, but with these earrings selling at $15sd each...that means you have to spend $30sd if you want one each ear.


So, what did you think of this earring?
Tell us in comments!

*Don't forget to check out The Stylish Stardoll Sisters (SSS) to see their fashion tips for this HB and vote on which sisters outfits you liked best!*

*Also if you wish to create an outfit featuring this HB, 
post it in comments here. 

If you do... you could featured in SSS's HB Recap Post at the end of the month and win a HB of choice.

Still Open:

DAY 5: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ACCESSORIES - Click HERE
DAY 6: STOCKINGS WITH CARE - Click HERE

DAY 7: UGLY SWEATER ANYONE? - Click HERE
Day 8: Tis the Time for Trousers! - Click HERE





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig