Friday, December 30, 2016

NEW FLOOR OF APRES SKI AND HELP?!


OK FIRST! HELP?!
Is anyone having trouble getting into their Stardoll account?! 
I don't know if I was hacked or what? 
My password will not work at all!!!
 I have double and triple checked and I can't get in with it.  
I tried my laptop and I couldn't there either. 
I was able to reset the password and get in, but this is just weird and I'm a little worried.

So, has anyone else experienced this?

To get on with the post... Stardoll has put out a new floor of Apres Ski. 

What do you think of it?

Share your outfits using a main clothing item from this release and I will do a random drawing.

Post pic in comments!
Don't forget your Stardoll name
Open for a limited time


Real Version: Marni fall 2016 - Thanks Nynorsk

OH AND PLEASE CHECK YOUR DISQUS NOTIFICATIONS TO SEE IF YOU WON ANY OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CHALLENGES!!!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig