Monday, December 5, 2016

Pet - A - Porter, NEWS AND GOOD-BYE SDD

Hope everyone had  a good weekend. I am still catching up as I basically got to do nothing this weekend, so again, please bare with me.

Update: Pet-a-Porter has been released!

Buyer Beware: It's limited and pricey


What do think?


Also. Stardoll posted on Twitter about the Christmas calendar, here's what they had to say..

Last, but certainly not least...We must say good-bye to one of our beloved sister blogs. Stardoll Daily Dose (SDD) has decided to close their doors for the remainder of 2016. Hopefully, they will be back in 2017. These ladies have been my lifeline. I love them dearly and will truly miss them and SDD.

If you visit that blog, be sure to stop by and tell them how much they will be missed!
click HERE.


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig