Saturday, December 24, 2016

SECRET SANTA PICKS GIVEN OUT!


Thank all of you for being so understanding and patient! So sorry I missed Strike A Pose!

I hope you all had fun guessing who your Secret Santa would be!

The Secret Santa Picks have been given out to everyone! You should either have a message or friend request from me on Stardoll with the idenity of the person you are suppose to gift!

Please do so right away as I would like everyone to have their gifts on Christmas!

If there is a problem with your message and for whatever reason you can not see what I wrote. Message me back on Stardoll and I should get the notification on my phone through access!

Also, if for some reason you do not receive a gift no later than the 27th then please let me know as soon as possible!

Thanks!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig