Sunday, August 31, 2014

CALLING ALL SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS


CALLING ALL SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS! 
If you are an official blog and club follower please list your birthday and Stardoll name in comments. Please, be honest!

Also, if you are a consistently active member of our SMW Community,
meaning you comment often and participate in comps...  
(Level of activity is not just for the month of your birthday. It must be consistent.) 

...We may send you a special birthday surprise!!!

SURPRISES are gifts from your wishlist, so please always keep them stocked :)

Who knows maybe you will get a few extra birthday wishes from our members and that's always nice!
Share:

10 comments

beniiik said...

Oh, so that's what you meant! You wrote in my birthday-wishing post 'Enjoy your gift!' I got confused and thought you meant the glittering Happy Birthday sign in that post! *facepalm* :D
I didn't receive any gift from my wishlist, but then I have only been on this forum for a relatively short time, so it's fair.

Ms.Brigitte said...

Deeply sorry for the confusion! The cause why you didn't get a gift yet is that Jenna has been online quite rarely and didn't have the time to do prizes/gifts yet :)

beniiik said...

Oh, that's not a problem at all! I didn't expect a gift.
I just had that 'I see it now!' moment, so I had to tell somebody and no one is at home with me at the moment, so I wrote it here... :D

happylove159 said...

Its a beautiful surprise from you ♥ , and the blog more beautiful .. Thank you for this you are really nice & kind person :))
im happylove159 , my Birthday in 29/9 :)

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Happy birthday in advance to those with September Birthdays! <3 I'm the Virgo <3 Hooray! haha, my birthday is September 14th! <3 I'm going to be 20 and I'm so so so excited! :D Happy early birthday all <3

dodomatrix said...

Happy birthday 2 all of september birthdays

Kavina said...

Im so happy my birthday is the 21st of september! Popmaker

It's Me! said...

Happy 20th Bday :D

andreababy05 said...

my real birthday is 4 of september , but i know is only for stardoll birthdays :P

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

No it's suppose to be your real life birthdays we celebrate.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig