Monday, January 31, 2011

Spoilers


Today's spoilers: 
I don't like nothing, do you?
Share:

86 comments

Anonymous said...

I really like the pink dress :D

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Ooh, I like the pink dress. :D That's about it though. :l

RubyWhitmore said...

I don't like the things :/ The purple red belted thing is kinda ridiculous, the pink dress looks like it has lashes on it O.o The oragne thin I guees it a dress, I really really dislike it and as for the shirt the are ok but I won't be buying them :/

Gintarė said...

I like that white sweater with blue stripes :D

Yaoi- kun said...

Ugly

ROFLMAO! said...

"I don't like nothing..." xD
It's "I don't like ANYTHING" xD

miley said...

Wow they look for popular countaries!! but no something special...:S

Maddy2981 said...

I don`t like them too..

Oh, finally we can buy the hotbuys jacket in starplaza!! (:

prenses said...

Ewww =P

Anonymous said...

The orange one is DKNY! :) Some are really good, like the jumpsuit, orange DKNY dress, and pink dress.

Rayko said...

I don't like them. Not my style.

peacetrain said...

i like the bright louis vuitton jumpsuit and the stripe top.

pnkrkgrl said...

I really like the orange handkerchief-ish tunic or dress, but I don't like the colors on anything else.

Romi said...

I only like the sweater :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the striped jersey!!!

millycy said...

The PINK DRESS IS FROM Pre-Fall Alexander Mcqueen And the ORANGE T-Shirt is From Spring/Summer DKNY!!

coolgirl_1997 said...

The striped blouse looks cute ;x
But I don`t think it`s gonna look good on my medoll.

Regina said...

i like the jumpsuit and the pink dress ^^

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

These are decent, but nothing super exciting... :/

Anonymous said...

I like the long dress and the stripes sweater! :D

GoldenHeart Threads said...

Hmmmm...the long dress is workable. The white striped shirt is casual "niceness". The rest are just not.

Jane said...

I like the top.

SeancicPoulcic2 ♥ said...

love the dress, striped t-shirt, jumper and the...mmm...blouse (?) with no sleeves and the round collar.

MissLyana999 said...

The pink dress is nice:X

Byou009 said...

<NIce!! :P

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

like the dress!

MonicaMillgram said...

I don't like shapeless clothes :( The dress looks nice though I don't like the color...

Ruth said...

McQueen's dress is beautiful ^^

red.girll said...

love the jumpsuit!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate all of them!!!!

CChanelCrystale said...

Ugh don't like anything. The hotbutys Stud jacket is know in starplaza for 16 sd.

Fairydew said...

The orange dress is nice..But they would be better..Stardoll has proved many times that can do better :)

Anonymous said...

i like niether

LaBeauty said...

this white sweater with blue stripes looks really like one from h&m..

andreea9120 said...

I don't really like them.

-zoeyspark said...

I don't really like them, personally, sorry

nobodys_home87 said...

the jumpsuit is by louis vuitton.

prima.princess said...

I dont like these.

10natasha10/Tasha♥ said...

I don't like any of those!

RobynisDreaming said...

Unfortuneately the picture wouldn't load on my computer =[

Anonymous said...

I found the tee in real life, it's inspired by TopShop.

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/04E34YRST_large.jpg

Miss M said...

I really like the pink dress :3

Mollyk123 said...

i like the long dress but not the pattern-the dress is glamorous but the pattern is more cool-would look nice on a little mini dress

marymoo said...

I love the striped top ;]

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I think the pink dress is decent. But I don't see myself buying it.

Invalid said...

I love the striped sweater ! Its gorgeous !

_JolieAnn_ said...

i think the long dress looks ok but i dont like the rest

Natoustars said...

Don't like the items !! I'm just waiting for beautiful clothes ! :( I rarely bought items in the starplazaa now.

Sara said...

I think the jump suit is pretty cool with the bright colours and the tisha is awesome :D

AbiiBabeh..x said...

They look average although things look better on.

Mihaela said...

The pink dress is very nice.I just wish Stardoll did better graphic of it :D

allyguapa said...

horrible!!!

Unknown said...

I don't like anything althoght the last dress doesn't look that bad... :P But I'll have to wait and see them on my doll before I decide anything... ;)

Anonymous said...

Jumpsuit and white top.

~Saku

Iovanca said...

i only like the red dress!

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

Nothing intresting.

Marta said...

Very beautiful ♥

Erin said...

They're all pretty nice. I like them a lot!

skyler47 said...

I like the dress and striped sweater. I could make a really cute outfit with the sweater.. but other than that, nothing seems to special.. (:

Unknown said...

Ew. ugly!

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

They're okkk, not the best, but ok..

Unknown said...

http://wooldoors-graphics.blogspot.com/2011/01/dkny.html#comments

Looks a lot like the orange one ^

niki-chick said...

the pink dress is alright , looks better further away (:

Unknown said...

THE ORANGE SHIRT IS DKNY!!
Look it up on google.

http://iamsassychic.com/?p=875
press CTRL and F then put DKNY in the search box you'll see it !!

http://iamsassychic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/DKNY-ORANGE_opt1.jpg

Anonymous said...

I love the pink dress :D

Miss_Amanda_98 said...

i like and dislike things...
all4stardollstyleandstuff.blogspot.com

Rab92 said...

I Really Want To Like Them, But Honestly, Their Not My Type. They All Seem A Little Cheap!

Rab92.

Harsh26 said...

I like the pink dress..nothing else though

Fluzzard said...

The pink dress is nice, but I'm not overly crazy about the print... Just a personal opinion.

FlowerBlossom. said...

They are all pretty decent, but I reckon the pink dress and the t-shirt are pretty cute. :)

sailorlife4me said...

sweaters cute!

Qeeny4 said...

I think the dress is ok i just dont like the pattern

giddusadik said...

I like thse striped blouse and the orange one. But the dress and the jumpsuit are somehow cute, too.

Oktaviani Charra said...

the dress is OKAY and actually i like the purple and red jumpsuit except the bottom.. I only like the purple part

FashionAndFree said...

i really love the white-blue striped sweater. It's so amazing! I hope he don't costs to much

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Hate them.

Lemy100 said...

pink dress :).

litxx said...

i kinda like the long pink dress.but nothing else appeals :/

Daisy April Smith said...

Ohh, the pink dress looks beautiful:) The rest I'm not really sure about, ahah:)

Nalco said...

The jumpsuit is cute. Nice outfits after all.

Nalco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i love the just before dawn tee super cute

LaFee-supergirl said...

maybe the blue white stiped sweater?

Tammy_01 said...

I don't like it =/

xXCO-COXx said...

i quite like it, LOVE the stripy sweater though! xxx

Tina said...

They're alright ;L

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig