Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free Shoes, Surfboard, Skirt, Flower and Shirt

Hello :]
Sorry for no posting last days, had to study.
Anyway there are some new freebies, not very great, but maybe some of you might be interested.

And actually those  (nearly all) are not new items, again stardoll re-releases some old items for free :S  

For the Free Surfboard and Surfing skirt
1)Log in stardoll, Paste the contest link
(I think it should be available to nearly all countries):
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=929
 
2)Create a scenery (by putting in at least 1 item)
3)Save it
OR if you are too lazy/unable for it, just Click HERE and you will be entered
Items should be in 2 giftboxes in your suite [:
Available till 11.02




For the Free Pink Shoes
(inspired by Sergio Rossi)

In case you don't have them already
-If you are from Germany, Enter a stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from Germany, follow these steps:
1)Go to German proxy like  
4proxy.de/ OR rxproxy.com/OR kproxy.com/ OR german-proxy.de
2)In blank box Paste stardoll link:
3)Click Browse OR Go
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies Address/URL box paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=925 
6)Click Go, Wait a little till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Shoes should be in a giftbox in your suite [:



For the Free Pink Flower
-If you are from Egypt or any Arabic country, Enter this stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from any Arabic country like Egypt, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Egypt web proxy like: 
byhttps.com/ 
2)Scroll down and Click on begin surf
3)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
4)Click Go just Hit Enter on keyboard
5)Log in stardoll
6)Now on URL: Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=933 7)Click Go Wait till contest page loads
8)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Flower should be in a giftbox in your suite [:


For the Free iCarly Freddie Shirt 
-If you are from Sweden
- If you are a member - visit the club, if you aren't member already Join the iCarly club: http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2497374
-If you don't live in Sweden 
--If you are a member of the club
1)Go to one of these Swedish proxies
2)In the blank box Copy and Paste club link:
3)Click GO or Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Login to stardoll, wait a little till page loads
5)That's it, Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Top should be in a iCarly bag in your suite [:
--If you aren't a member of the club yet
You have to Set a Swedish manual proxy like 
IP Address: 192.71.228.5 Port: 80 Or 
IP Address: 85.24.181.244 Port: 3128 Or
IP Address: 195.84.48.28 Port: 80 Or 
IP Address: 89.253.113.228 Port: 80
How to set manual proxy? 
If you don't know  Check HERE for Explorer and Mozilla Users Check HERE for others (scroll down till you find yours browser) and read how to do it
*The way looks long, but actually it takes less than few minutes [:
When you have set the manual proxy -
1)Go to stardoll, Log in and Join this club
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2497374
[If club page doesn't load at first, log out, close the browser and open it to try again] Top should be in a iCarly bag in your suite [:
Be sure to turn off the proxy after using it

Interested in anything?
Share:

43 comments

Miss M said...

I don't like much, there. Maybe the last shirt would look cute with some black skinnies...

marymoo said...

Hmmph :L
I agree with Sara ^^
;]

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

No thanks:D

GoldenHeart Threads said...

Thank you for posting a way to get all the cool freebies! Hmmmm...for some reason the manual proxies never work for me-sigh! I get to the Lan section, check the boxes and put in the numbers-click go and get bounced back to the previous screen.(heavy sigh) If anyone has any idea why this keeps happening and how to fix it I would love to hear from you! Thanks for listening!

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Thanks for the tip! I think the shoes are cute, so I'm gonna get them.

LaFee-supergirl said...

Thank you for posting, but I think they are not sooooo nice... ;D

Anonymous said...

Interested only in the blouse.. :|

-Margaret278- said...

nothing special...

Rayko said...

I have some of them, but i will not get the other ones lol.:] But thx for letting us know about them.:"D

MonicaMillgram said...

I don't know why but even with manual proxy the club doesn't show, it says "club is not available". I even checked the IP and yeah it was swedish. Don't know what's wrong :(

10natasha10/Tasha♥ said...

Not a fan....but thanks!

Dominika said...

I think the free pink and black shoes were a giveaway or the spending meter or sumefinn for christmas 2009?

Ruth said...

@xxDemi84xx Yeah, they were. I will never understand why the F stardoll keeps re-giving old items :S

_JolieAnn_ said...

thanks a lot but i wont get them

Unknown said...

It's ok, I know how it is when school takes over your life... :S I guess everything is nice but I probably won't get anything... :P I usually get all of them but then I never wear them... xD

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Thanks so much. ;) I got the surf board and skirt. :D

Jeremy! said...

I'm pretty sure that the Lilac Surfboard was an item from the Hannah Montana PSP campaign from a while ago.

RobynisDreaming said...

The real shoes are really cute ( of the pink ones)

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Thanks, I agree with sara too (:

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

@goldenHeart Threads
If you have Firefox and download the plug in called Foxy Proxy and helps and makes manual proxies faster. :)

Amber_Doll said...

The Egyptian proxy doesn't work for me...does anyone have this problem?

Mihaela said...

I'm not interested in any :D xD

But,thanks! :)

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

no thanks!
too much work ...lol.

Tina said...

The Egyptian proxy won't load :L

Anonymous said...

the Egypt proxy dosnt work :(

DweltUpon said...

I'd love to get that flower but the proxy site isn't working. Maybe I'll try later. =/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

Got the shoes from first Black Friday. Not interested in the others.

samijade said...

IMPORTANT!!!! **********
To writers of SMW, I have noticed that sceneries on stardoll with poses (moved legs or arms) have been ruined! I was just looking and I only just noticed! I have sent an email to SD staff, hopefully it is just a glitch. But if you make sceneries with poses etc. or no someone that does (I do!) take a look at what has happened! The sceneries have been ruined!

please take this into consideration to post on your blog!
From, samijade

Tammy_01 said...

I'm not really interested in it... very plain & boring free stuff... =/

Jane said...

Thanks,
i like shoes ^^

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I loved getting the surfboard! I have ho idea what I am going to do with it but it is a cool thing to have! Lol ;>

GoldenHeart Threads said...

@nowandwhenever/Demi

Thanks for the tip!

Gurliciousbabe said...

I dont like any :/

jippenjippen said...

Some of them are cute but I think I will pass om these

swagisland said...

Wow!!! So many free stuff!!!

FlowerBlossom. said...

Sorry, nothing that I like. But I decided to just get the shoes. :)

Maddy2981 said...

I don`t like them.. :D

xoxo_angel13 said...

I like them and wanted to get all of them.......but I couldn't get the Freddie Shirt because they wouldn't let me join the club :(

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)

Erin said...

I agree with Sara! Not my favorite items.

Anonymous said...

im not really interested really

Anonymous said...

shit...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig