Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Festival of Banners: Day 6 - Duygucuk_x

Woohoo!!! I have a snow day today! And possibly one tomorrow!!! If you can't tell right now, I'm doing a little dance and shakin' what my Mama gave me! Little chipmunks reference for those not in the know ;)

Okay all celebrating aside! This is Day 6 of our Festival of Banners Tribute and today we honor the banner made by  Duygucuk_x (aka Cooldeer123).

About Her:
Hey there! I'm Shayan. I'm a 13 year old boy and I'm so happy Jenna chose to use my banner for a day! My account on Stardoll is duygucuk_x! I consider myself a friendly, fun, and interesting person. I love cool clothes, edgy people, photography and stardoll ^.^ My friends are the main reason I'm on sd.
Share:

18 comments

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I love the background of this banner, the colours really work! Well done! ;-)

MonicaMillgram said...

The hand looks a bit weird I think, but the banner is really cool :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

It's nice. I like it.

CChanelCrystale said...

well done like it.

Rayko said...

It looks cool.^^

Regina said...

very nice :))

LaFee-supergirl said...

Nice banner!! (:

Mollyk123 said...

The banner looks great. i have tried making banners etc, I am so bad at it! i cant understand how people manage to make such beautiful graphics

miley said...

Sorry i don't like this one so much! but it's anyway better than mine!

-Margaret278- said...

really good work!! bravo!

daloita said...

Cute graphic!

Miss M said...

Awh, you got more snow? Jealous! We got all the snow in December...bad timing. Fell on the first day of the hols :|

I really like the banner on her background ;)

Kaja1706 said...

Hey great blog! I would like for you to make a banner:) My nickname on Stardoll is Kaja1706 write to you on this. Regards.

Mihaela said...

I really like it :D The hand is too long,but I adore the background and your MeDoll on it!

Tina said...

Nice(:

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

the arm is a little long.. but otherwise.. good job!

sailorlife4me said...

pretty banner. red looks great!

allyguapa said...

IS REALLY GOOD, I LIKE THE BACKGROUND MOST THAT THE OTHERS, REALLY CREATIVE.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig