Thursday, January 20, 2011

Free Rat with toothbrush and SS Dancer Statue

Hello dear SMW readers (:
A new day, new contests, new freebies ^^
This time it's this cute
Rat with Pink Toothbrush (from Enchanted movie) for Germany
and a Superstar Only
Flamenco Dancer Statue for Poland


For the Free Rat -
-If you are from Germany, Enter a stardoll contest HERE

-If you aren't from Germany, follow these steps:
1)Go to German proxy like 
4proxy.de/ OR rxproxy.com/OR kproxy.com/ OR german-proxy.de
2)In blank box Paste stardoll link:
3)Click Browse OR Go
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies Address/URL box paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=910
6)Click Go, Wait a little till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Rat should be in a giftbox in your suite [:


For the Superstar only Flamenco Dancer Statue -
-If you are a Superstar from Poland, Enter a stardoll contest HERE
-If you aren't from Poland but you are Superstar, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like
proxy.trash.pl/ OR ukryj.info/ OR proxyhideout.com/
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
3)Click GO/Idz/OK (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=900
6)Click Go, Wait till page loads,
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Statue should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 30.01
Are you getting anything? [:
Share:

24 comments

Miss M said...

The rat's cute xD
Dunno if I'll get the dancer statue tho...

Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed that the top designers for this week are mainly ss & some non-ss members. The top designers have been mainly royalty members for months. I guess stardoll realises they have more competition from other sites now.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Those mice on the toilet with the toothbrush are vile! But the stardoll one is cute.

Ruth said...

@Anonymous Yeah, but I think stardoll inspired by those.

chocolatofreak said...

Aww hehe, the mouse is cute (:
He can brush my teeth for me lol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah the stardesign, I noticed some sites are copying each other. Stardoll copied first with their makeover & changes & I-dressup decided to copy back, now it seems there's a war. I like it stardoll is not really nice to it's members. I think I-dressup is a bit older than stardoll.

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

thanks!!!!!!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Rat with toothbrush= WTF?!

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I got the dancer statue. :)))


Thanks so much Ruth! :D

Mihaela said...

Lol.I'll maybe getting the rat it's so awesome :D

Mihaela said...

Lol.I'll maybe getting the rat it's so awesome :D

Eris said...

Thnx!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

I like the rats. I will get them and the statue. They are nice.

prenses said...

Dancer Statue is beautiful!

RobynisDreaming said...

maw the wee rat is from enchanted thats so cute.

Nordwalde said...

Haha a rat with a toothbrush ? ;D I wont be getting anything

afnan343 said...

Thank you :]]♫

Unknown said...

The rat is really cute so I'll probably get it for myself. :D As for the statue, I would get it but I don't know where would I put it... :P

Kitty Skrillex said...

i got the rat...sadly i cant buy dancers...i am not ss :(

LaFee-supergirl said...

I think I don´t get it.

Anonymous said...

I think the dancer statue was somewhat rare... not anymore though :P

ChicFashion98 said...

I only like the statue - rats are disgusting!

Jasmine1223♥ said...

COOOOOOOOOL

sailorlife4me said...

love the dancers!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig