Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FESTIVAL OF BANNERS: DAY 1 -PLAMI161

Today I will start my festival of banners celebration :D

It is just a way to showcase the different banners made from the holiday banner comp. Everyday I will use a different banner over the next 2 weeks.

The first banner was made by Plami161.

About Her:
Hello! My name is Plamena (you can call me Plami ^^) And I’m 12 years old girl from Bulgaria.  I love my friends, family, music, art, fashion, laughing, smiley faces, chocolate, cookies, shopping, reading, making earrings, skinny jeans, drawing, and doing graphics.  I’m a very creative person and I’m inspired by lots of things – music, pictures, movies, the people around me. My friends are my life – they mean everything for me.
Share:

11 comments

Miss M said...

Awesome idea! I really like her banner :3

Rayko said...

It's a great ideea^^ And i love the banner o.o It's my favourite^^

CChanelCrystale said...

Great idea! I really like the banner!

bracken1234 said...

I Like This One :D x

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Woah, it's beautiful! And I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the hair. :D


It's just gorgeous. :)



She's a very talented girl.

LsdLuciana said...

I love this banner, really really beautiful!!! *_*

Anonymous said...

That's a nice idea. (: showcasing and showing your appreciation of the banners(:

Mihaela said...

She's only 12?:D

Wow ;D

Mihaela said...

She's very,very talented!

Kitty Skrillex said...

i like it too :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

I love the idea. It's amazing and I love the banner. It's stunning. Plami did a great job.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig