Monday, January 17, 2011

HOLIDAY PERSONAL BANNER FINALISTS

This one was a little harder to choose, so we just took our favorites and put them into a poll. Thanks you everyone for participating and don't be surprised to see some of these used over the next couple of weeks in 2 weeks of banners festival! :)

The winner will receive $100sd.
RULES:

NO CHEATING, YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE, NO ASKING FOR VOTES!!!
In no particular order!
 1. Sinbabee

2. blueberry-dream

3. Daloita

4. JosephinaA

5.  Hanae785

6. Hotgirl1501

7. HRLY

8. iArmanda

9. JessJenni

10. Kate1597

11. Keaiilah1
12. Leoncinaa

13. Maddy2981

14. Missricopenguin

15. Plami161

16. Ruaninha

17. Cooldeer123

Share:

18 comments

LaFee-supergirl said...

WoW! Some of them did a great job! (:


And yay! 1st comment! (:

Plamena/Plami161 said...

Wow, there are so much gorgeous
banners! Good luck to all!

Rab92 said...

It Was Actually Hard To Choose Which One I Wanted To Vote. But I Eventually Did Lol.
I Really Love The One I Voted.

Rab92.

Miss M said...

Great job! It's either Plami16 or Ruaninha for me. Dunno which to choose!! Dx

miley said...

Cool banners you got talent girls..i voted for nummber 12 and i love 14 15 and 16..
goodluck!
~hohokoko1328
:]:]

Anonymous said...

Hotgirl1501 vs Kate1597
:DD
which should I pick????
after throwing lots....
Hotgirl1501 ;)

LsdLuciana said...

My banner was not selected, anyway, i love all banners. Does anyone would like to see mine =)) Here:

Personal banner:
oi55.tinypic.com/2psggn9.jpg

_JolieAnn_ said...

aaaaaaah thats so hard to decide :D they are so good :D

Dayan F. said...

hotgirl1501 did a really great job, but I like many of them :)

Natoustars said...

Woooow !!!

peacetrain said...

amazing banners. still trying to choose.

Rayko said...

Great job! Plami161 has my vote.:] But i liked Sinbabee's too.^^

Shayan. said...

Jenna, could you please change my entry username from 'cooldeer123' to duygucuk_x?
I changed accounts recently, and I made this before I traded my account.
thanks in advance.
xx

Lemy100 said...

voted for Plami161 :)

Unknown said...

Wow they're all amazing.My favourites one were Plami161 's and Daloita 's .
Thanks so much for including mine, though it really was a fail D:
But I REALLY loved Daloita and Plai161 's they were both just AMAZING.

Mihaela said...

OMG.THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!

sasukeandnaruto said...

I ♥♥ Hotgirl1501

Her's is AMAZINGG!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said...

All of them are amazing. I like them all. They did a great job.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig