Saturday, May 18, 2019

"STYLE IT" SECTION #6


Welcome to a new chapter of our section "Style it" in its part 6, today I bring you more than anything, a summary of everything that was happening in the game these first 15 days of May in terms of new fashion releases. I hope you like/enjoy it as much as I do.

-->MS.TQ

To start here I chose something different like in this case MS.TQ that as we all know is a beauty shop, not fashion. The Royal Wedding style itself as an event to be honest, is not what most interests me, let's say I'm not even aware of this but some hats here seemed very nice to me to put some outfits following this theme: Royal Wedding. Quietly they could also be for a midday or an early afternoon event as it usually happens in these cases.
Everything is rather fine, soft and elegant, with the striking side obviously concentrated on the top: the hat or the arrangement used on the head for this occasion.



-->YOUNG HOLLYWOOD

This year, as every year one of the most convencer and expected events is ALWAYS the MetGala, with the main theme in Camp for the occasion that would come being the love for the exaggerated, the surreal or the extravagant things. My favourite brands from this year were Versace and Moschino because I found both as the ones who could followed the theme at perfection. The truth is that I expected much more from this collection because we only had 3 outfits and to be honest, all very basic and simple and especially because the Gala was quite long with literally LOTS of styles but good, unlike the previous year that the theme was incredible and we didn't even have a collection, I'm satisfied that at least it doesn't pass indifferent this year for Stardoll.

My favorite outfit as you will see here is Lupita's one because first it's from Versace and second the rainbow itself represents me a lot, then I just took Celine's shiny dress and the outfit from Sophie that was a gift, and try to do something more matching pieces but leaving the Camp style of the event now, anyways they don't stop being something you can 100% wear to attend a Gala, why not.


And here as an addition, one I made for the Gala inspired by Moschino and Barbie style like Kacey one.



-->WINDOWS ON THE WORLD & RAMADAN G-O-M

What I like most about this store is basically that you get to know some new styles and real fashion brands of the different places in the world as it says very well its title, in this case we visit "Middle East" and the truth, I really liked the chosen clothes here, it seems very delicate, with serene colors and refined appearance.
The outfits that I designed here was following what the shop proposes in this case without leaving the concept that we are visiting Middle East most of all and the main real life brands too, so what you can see here, for me, represents that same.




And this same day we also had, as a long time ago it didn't happen, a GOM celebrating Ramadan especially so the pieces that they gave us, to me all seemed very good and I decided to make some outfits with them too, here I present them so hope you like what I did. Two of them are maybe far away from Ramadan and the other two are themed ones.




-->BASICS

From Basics what I like the most is that, obviously is a store that only sells in starcoins prices and also the basic pieces can always work very well as a complement to any outfit we want to make.
In this case, although the collection seemed good, I must say that the colors are a little repeated from the previous one and the styles aren't so varied as it was in general either: let's say I think it's a sporty outfit, another more formal maybe to attend a job interview for example and another for an afternoon walk but there is not much more to vary what we want to do, however my favorite colors were here and they're obviously lilac, then pink and green ...
The outfits that I designed here follow the variants I mentioned before and especially the colors that I liked the most.






As a way to end here, I leave you a decorated room that I made with the latest LE Decor collection that was inspired as we all know in Versace furniture 2019, and that was something I expected to see in the game and it happened finally. Have a beautiful weekend you all, see you soon dollies.



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig