Monday, May 20, 2019

NEW TRAILS FLOOR

Happy Monday to everyone! 
I feel so disconnected with Stardoll and the blog right now. I haven't had much time , but I'll be sure to pop on when I can. FYI, I am a way this week. but I'll try to get a chance to wrap comps up and post when I can. Anyone who can help out, please do!

Also, I may be slowing a bit on comps atm for 2 reasons. First,  I would like to wait until there is a sale to buy stardollars if possible. Plus, my money is going to be a bit tighter. I changed to a Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program and had to get a 20k loan to cover the rest of my 60k tuition. The program is for 3 years so I am really lamenting the money I wasted on medical school so far.. Needless to say that Stardoll is not top priority right now.

Anyway,  If anyone has stardollars to donate, please let us know or feel free to host a comp.

So... this morning we got a new floor of Trails to enjoy! Some nice comfy pieces.
Prices range from 8sd - 19sd before discount.

What do you think of this release?

What is your favorite item?


REAL VERSIONS:
Thanks CoolRachael

ASOS bags
ThumbnailThumbnail
Zara dress
Thumbnail
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig