Wednesday, May 15, 2019

NEW BASICS FLOOR + COMP (WINNER ANNOUNCED)


Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Unfortunately, I was just not able to get on and I have been so busy! I just returned from celebrating my sister's college graduation! She graduated Summa Cum Laude (highest honors) and I am so excited for her!

It looks like not many others were able to post in my absence, but thank you to Alex and Agnes for posting. If any writers notice that I am not around and there is a release, please feel free to post it. I will pay any comp prizes if needed just make them a max of 50sd unless previously discussed with me. Thanks.

Also if any other blog members are interested in helping or blogging about something please let me know so we can keep this blog fairly active with a variety of topics.

Anyway, there are new Basic's floors out and I love the colors.


The styles are a bit well basic, but still cute for starcoins and the colors are right up my alley at the moment as I am loving lilac! Prices range from 105sc - 135sc before discount.

My only problem is I don't have all that many starcoins right now. What about you?

How do you feel about this release?


Style one of the main clothing items (not accessories) from this new release and post the pic in comments.

WIN 50sd

~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Can be created in Starplaza
~Ends Sun May 19, 2019
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig