Thursday, May 23, 2019

Interview with RlOT

Last week's featured chat member was RlOT (Eduarda).
She's a 25 year old art and media student from Brazil who is always super active on the blog. She's very creative and I simply love her aesthetic! 

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: I love black, it's a color that goes well with everything, also love pink especially the softer shades of it. 

Q: What is your most unusual talent?
A: I don't know if this is classified as unusual or even a talent, but I'm 100% at multi-tasking. I can't focus on doing only one activity at a time. I can study, listen to music, watch a movie and talk with someone all at the same time.

Q: What is one thing you love to do that can make you happy no matter what?
A:  I love cooking! When I cook something for my family or friends and they like it, it makes me happy to see them happy.

Q: What is one food you can't live without?
A: PIZZA! Definitely its the best food that was ever invented?

Q: What is one food you hate?
A: I hate anything that has meat or onion in it.

Q: What weird food combinations do you like?
A: Apples with strawberry yogurt and powdered milk, people say it's weird but it's delicious.

Q: What is your spirit animal and why?
A: My spirit animal is, undoubtedly, a cat. Like cats, I like to be free and sometimes all I want it to lay down and enjoy some lazy time.

Q: If you could breed any two animals together and create a new one, what would it be?
A: I would create a dragon cat.

Q: If someone were to play you in a movie, who would it be?
A: Never thought about it, but I'll say Eva Green because I love her haha.

Q: Do you get energy from being around people or do you prefer to be alone?
A: It depends on the people...I like to be with my friends but I prefer to be alone than surrounded by negative people.

Q: Do you wear perfume? If so, what are your favorite scents?
A: Yes, I don't leave home without perfume. I prefer the sweet and fruity ones, actually I'm in love with a strawberry one my cousin gifted me, the smell is very good and it has glitter in it.

Q: Do you enjoy art? Who are your favorite artists?
A: I like to appreciate all kinds of art. An artist I admire a lot is Marina Diamandis from Marina and the Diamonds. She has the capacity to reinvent herself in every album she releases and each has an amazing aesthetic. Also her music is amazing.

Q: What is your favorite movie that you could watch over and over again?
A: I have a big list of movies that I have watched an uncountable amount of times, one of them is Mean Girls. I know every bit of dialogue in this film. It's so iconic! Other movies that I'm not tired of watching are Clueless and all movies from Marvel. 

Q: What are you most thankful for?
A: I'm thankful for my mom, even though she didn't support me when I decided to study art. She did everything to raise me and my sis in the best way she could.

Q: What are some things you want to accomplish or do in your life?
A: It can sound silly, but overcome my fear of heights, as a I like to photograph nature. Sometimes, I just give up on taking the perfect photo because I'm afraid of climbing anything.

Q: Where is one place you've always wanted to visit?
A: I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, specifically the places where The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings were recorded.



Q: What do you most want to learn?
A: I want to learn another language, I already speak Portuguese (my native language), Spanish, and English. It would be cool to learn one more, like German for example.

Q: What's the best thing that happened to you this year?
A: So far, the best thing that happened was an invitation to be art director of a short movie that will be recorded in the end of this year. It doesn't pretend to be a a big movie, but this is one thing I'm pleased to do.

Q: What are you most looking forward to?
A: At the moment, I'm only expecting to graduate this year (or at least in 1st semester of next year) so I can finally work doing what I really like.

Q: What is your favorite thing to read?
A: Lately, I don't have the time I want to read besides the academic stuff. But I enjoy reading comics and novels. My top 3 books are The Hobbit/LOTR by JRR Tolkien, The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore.

Q: If you could time travel, where would you go?
A: I would go to Ancient Egypt or Ancient Greece.

Q: What is the best trip you've ever been on?
A: It was a place called the Ricardo Brennand Institute. It's a castle/museum. The place is amazing and they have incredible pieces of art, old weapons and armor. I went there two times and never was able to see the whole place.

Q: What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
A: Don't do to others what you don't want other to do to you.

Thank you so much Eduarda for the interview!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig