Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Interview with Lula.Osorio

Hi guys! It's been a minute, but we are back with another interview of one of our featured chat members. Last week, Lula took the prize home by wowing us with one of her gorgeous stylings. Lula's full name is Luciana and she's from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is in the process of becoming a clothing designer and has a degree in tourism.You all know her from being the TOP commenter on Chat and for being the quickest and most thorough at creating outfits based on new releases. She writes here on our wonderful blog with her 'Style It' posts. 

Q: Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

A: I'm a bit of both. Let's say extroverted to relate to people. I find myself quite sociable. I like to meet people and make new relationships all the time, but I'm also somewhat introverted or rather reserved with my personal situations or with my privacy. I don't usually tell all about me to all the people that know me.

Q: What did you want to be when you were little?

A: Definitely a singer xd xd I dreamed about making pop music as an international star, let's say either soloist or in a girl group dancing choreographies and singing live with attire and hairstyles, something striking. Ever since I was very little, I was a fan of Spice Girls, TLC, Britney, Christina, Madonna, J.Lo, Destiny's Child or All Saints and I dreamed of being that. I was also interested in journalism, I like the simple action of informing people about anything that can happen, but more about celebs stuff or shows as you can see in the chat xd xd.

Q: What are your favorite TV shows?

A: All times faves: ALF, Friends and Simpsons, but also Married with Children, the Nanny and Arnold.

Q:  What is your favorite animal?

A: Domestic: dogs, non-domestic: lions and monkey

Q: What are your top 5 favorite movies?

A: Grease, Pretty Woman, Baby's Day Out, Matrix and Pulp Fiction




Q: What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

A: My favorite place in the world is the beach, without a doubt, so I think that in a paradise place of islands with lots of sun and crystal clear water to relax would be, for me, the perfect idea for a vacation spot.

Q: What is one dream you have yet to accomplish?

A: To travel around the world tbh, I think there are lots of beautiful places around the world to know and I would love that. Especially those who have history.

Q: When you are sad, do you prefer being left alone or having someone to cheer you up?

A: Being left alone helps me lots to concentrate and to be able to raise theories or resolutions to my own problems. I'm not someone who asks for help or advice when I'm sad. Many times I consider myself my own 'psychologist' to say it in some way, I help myself a lot on my own.

Q: What are 3 things you value most about a person?

A: I like sincerity in someone 100%. I value that lots along with fidelity and non-prejudice. I don't feel good about people who judge or draw conclusions about other people because they want, who don't take the time to meet those people first before judging them. And I don't like to feel betrayed, when I have strong relationships of friendship, for example. I'm always as sincere and loyal as I can be (I try to do my best at least). I'm very faithful to my personal relationships.

Q: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

A: I would love to live on an island, wherever it is, but a clear, calm and peaceful place.

Q: Who is your favorite historical figure?

A: I don't think I can name one as a reference. I will simply say that everyone, whose passage through history left some precedent that improved the quality of life or was in pursuit of increasing the help or adequate human relationships in our society in some way, deserves all my respect.

Q: Which foods could you not live without?

A: Pasta, pizza, bread, cheese and basically anything that is flour xd xd I LOVE THAT!

Q: What is one thing you wish you knew how to do?

A: To fix house things, whatever it is, but be able to learn to solve typical problems like changing a tap or fix an electrical installation without needing someone else in my house doing it for me.

Q: Do you like art? If so, what are some of your favorite artists and styles?
A: I'm not a very close friend of art itself, tbh. But I had to study the movements at some point in my career, so I will say that my favorite are art deco, minimalism and hyperrealism, I like above all applied in social constructions.

Q: Do you have an object that you would not trade for anything in the world?

A: I have a necklace that belonged to my mother and her photo ID in my little wallet that always goes with me everywhere, I wouldn't exchange them for anything in the world.

Q: What's on your bucket list?

A: I really wish to have lots of life ahead of me, lots of health, family, friends and to be able to learn and gain experience of everything that I propose in the future. Working, having my own family, my house is also something that I would like very much, but fundamentally lots of life and good health.

Q: What is your greatest irrational fear?

A: I have several, some already overcome, as a child I was very afraid of domestic vacuum cleaners xd xd. My brother always bothered me with that...Then I had claustrophobia, but I could beat it by simply entering, for example, elevators on many floors then, over time, I totally surpassed it. I have been locked in elevators too often and the truth is I didn't panic or despair. And the ones I couldn't overcome yet are the fear of spiders, I detest them. I dislike them a lot and I don't like needles either. I decrease the pressure and I have also fainted. I suppose the best way to overcome fears is to expose yourself to them or face them a little bit.

Q: What is your favorite thing to create?

A: Clothes, I especially like to restore old things and make them look like new ones.

Q: Which person has given you the best advice about life/what was it?

A: I think more than advice was a lesson of life. Look, something that stayed with me for life was to share with my mother her last moment of life facing the damn cancer. To see her smile, watch her enjoy every moment, go to work every day with great joy, honor her work and her family, stay with my father, grandma, me and my brother maybe without hair, wearing a wig and have fun with that. Really, although she knew they were her last times before dying, she left me as teaching something fundamental: Life is one, this is what we have now, then there will not be another, so we must enjoy every moment of our existence and live it to the fullest, as if nothing would ever repeat what we carry out and do everything we can do to live and feel better always.



Thank you so much Lula for the interview, I really enjoyed getting to know you better.



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig