Friday, October 12, 2018

LE RELEASED - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

*SEE FEATURED COMMENT FOR WINNER!


Stardoll has releases the latest LE collection.

Prices range from 50sd - 175sd before discount.


I am not too impressed by this release. I usually like Chanel and I did get the 1 jacket and skirt, but I couldn't bring myself to like the dresses. Tbh nothing really blew me away as a must have.

The consensus is chat seems to be the glasses and interiors are a must buy. 

What do you think of this release?



Share any outfits made with this release and you could win $50sd worth of items from your WL.

~Open for 24 hours

Real Versions:(Thanks Lula, Megamashytik and Marta-43)
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnailThumbnailThumbnailThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig