Saturday, August 5, 2017

YOUNG HOLLYWOOD GLITCH

I arrived a little late tonight to Stardoll after working on the blog. Good thing I read chat 

before I left! Stardoll should be ashamed of themselves for this kind of a release. 

The only way it could be seen in the STARPLAZA was in the catalog. 

Most items sold out! I did not buy anything because when I tried shoes or sunglasses on, it glitched!

I saw a lot of you were brave enough to purchase items from this release. 

Let us see what you bought from this YOUNG HOLLYWOOD release and post it here.  

How did you feel about this outrageous GLITCH? Feel free to comment 

along with your doll wearing the items.

Wishlist prizes will be awarded. Can we all please put some lower priced items on our lists? 

More can win that way. 

Deadline: After the glitch is fixed  lol

Please type your STARDOLL name with your photo/comments. Thank you ♥Aonuk♥


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig