Saturday, May 15, 2010

RED CARPET AT FESTIVAL OF CANNES


The Cannes Film Festival was founded in 1946 and is one of the world's oldest and most prestigious film festivals. The Festival has become an important showcase for european films. The private festival is held annually usually in May in the resort town of Cannes, in the south of France.
The 63rd edition takes place from 12 May to 23 May 2010. The President of the Jury is to be American film director Tim Burton. Below are pictures of some of well knowed actress dresses on the red carpet on the second and third day. Some dresses are really beautifull and it was great if we could see some of this dresses in Stardoll. My favorite dresses are Kate Beckinsale dress and Eva Longoria dress. On third day i like again Eva Longoria dress and Moran Athias dress. Some of the actress on the Festival of Cannes wear on the same day more than one dress. Below you can see Hofit Golan with 2 diferents dresses. The Festival of Cannes is amazing because we can see beautifull dresses during several days. I think i will write to Stardoll and ask them if they can have some of these dresses on Starplaza.

3Day of the Festival of Cannes

Salma Hayek and Eva Longoria
Alessia Piovan and Michelle Yeoh
Hofit Golan and Kate Beckinsale
Diane Lane and Camilla Belle
Hofit Golan and Lin Peng
Moran Athias and Fan Bing Bing

2Day of the Festival of Cannes

Laura Chiatti and Cate Blanchett
Salma Hayek and Kate Beckinsale
Natalie Imbruglia and Eva Longoria
Aishwarya Rai and Helen Mirren
Frederique Bel and Lea Seydoux

Share:

43 comments

almondcake said...

Nice dresses:)

Cherri Blossom said...

wow some really amazing dresses!!

_funnyprincess_ said...

I love Eva Longoria's dress, it's gorgeous, she looks great in white.
Salma Hayek looks terrific too. That dress is amazing.

Everyone looks so beautiful and glamorous. It makes me want to be a movie star! <3

Kirbybabey said...

Kate Beckinsdale and eva longorias dresses are gorgeous, as always ;)
But all of them are nice. xD

Mihaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mihaela said...

I love Eva Longoria`s and Kate Beckinsale`s dresses :D

Emily8D said...

Kate Beckinsale's dress is so beautiful o:

Pandora J ♥ said...

Don't like the dresses... I have seen sooo much better ones last time :]

dl.eclipse

Fatooni said...

Those dresses are stunning/ <3

Samantha Tyler said...

It's not Em Frederique but Frederique Bel, she's a French comedy actress.

Mailgirl101 said...

Most of dresses are amazing! :)
I love the white one...

Evita.Sweet said...

I looove the dress on Eva Longoria.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Eva Longoria has a beautiful dress!

Chicago3 said...

I would have to say Eva Longoria is my favorite. Her dress is delicate and right for her petite frame, and the white against her skin color is radiant.

Chicago3 said...

Oh, by the way, Cate Blanchett is wearing a McQueen dress that he chose for her before he died.

Sanam said...

wow,i love these outfits.My faves have to be Kate beckingsdale and eva longorio tho :).Ox

Miss M said...

I like Salma Hayek's dress!
I love seeing what dresses people wear to Red Carpet festivals. They're so pretty, and, well, amazing!

Ruth said...

Lovely dressers ♥

Anonymous said...

gorgeous dresses!
my favorites are Salma Hayek's, Kate Beckinsale's,
Natalie Imbruglia's and Eva Longoria's :)

Anonymous said...

Lea Seydeax and Kate Beckinsdale's dresses are my favorite :)
Thet all look terrific!

Lea said...

I like al dress , but I love Eva dress...

dieBrInI06 said...

Very cool dresses :D

Melissakuh said...

I had already seen some of them, and I immediately loved Salma Hayek's. It's such a beautiful colour and suits her so well !

Anonymous said...

I really like this film festival, and the dresses look very elegant but I just came from watching the opening film (Robin Hood by director Ridley Scott) and I didn't think it was so great.
Anyways, thnaks for this post, really liked it.

n**barcelona

moviestarcelebs said...

I really liked Eva Longoria's, Alessia Piovan's & Kate Beckinsale's. :D Just like you Filipa!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Gorgeous! Maybe Stardoll will release some into Starplaza. (:

Samantha Tyler said...

Wow Salma !

Anónimo said...

in general, they all did a great job! gorgeous dresses!

nicole24-7 said...

All the dresses are so pretty! My favorite is the one worn by Alessia Piovan or the last two! :)

pnkrkgrl said...

Cate Blanchett and Fan Bing Bing!! OMG, those dresses are my favorites :D I would like to see Stardoll try to recreate the Japanese art on Fan's dress :p

No-one in particular said...

Salma Hayek`s first dress is my fav :D ♥

Naomi said...

I love aishwarya rai

Rab92 said...

Once Again, She Stole The Show, Eva Longoria Is Gorgeous In Whatever She Wears.
I Admire Her Soo Much!

Rab92.

FatimaaaaaL said...

the dresses looks amazing!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Chicago3 said...

Oh, I just saw kate beckinsdale's and I LOVE it, but Eva is still the best dressed in my opinion

Wenqi said...

i really like Eva Longoria,Michelle Yeoh,and Moran Athias's dress

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find one that I didn't like!

LadyAllison en Lady Popular said...

One thing for sure...I want them all in Stardoll!!! :DDD
XOXO
Lola

lady__gagaa said...

nice dresses, i have more favourites. third day - Alessia Piovan and Michelle Yeoh, and second day - Eva Longoria and Lea Seydoux. i hope some of these clothes are out in the starplaza :)

lady__gagaa

Julie. said...

Nice dresses=]
Really stylish:D

l0nelly said...

they look awesome in those beautiful dresses

Someone said...

great , some of dese dresses are cool.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig