Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tea with Lolita: SaltyDan

This week's Celeb at Tea with Lolita was Adri, Babucci1992 but due to her having exams I moved to the other one which is DanPuffs/SaltyDan. I don't know if Adri will be this week's Celeb Blogger but as soon as she finishes the exams we will have an interview with her for our dear readers.



Lolita Elisabeth: Hey Dan, Welcome to Tea with Lolita, how have you been?

Dan: Thanks for inviting me, fine and yourself?


I am great too, thanks for asking. You have always been considered like a funny guy and also nice.Is that the true Dan? Pretty much, i mean i am what i am, i can't change to satisfy the masses.


Not much time ago you account DanPuffs got deleted, and not for the 1st time, you have any comment for it? It's funny, and ultimately my own fault.



But we got you back on SaltyDan, which is a good thing. We can't loose one of Stardoll's Users who did history. Yeah, i came back, the monsters always come back at the end of a good scary movie.


Hehe, yeah. You are the 1st boy here at tea with Lolita so we would like to ask you, is it difficult being boy and on Stardoll? I'd like to say yes, because the common thought is that it would be, but it's never been difficult for me, I've always had fun with it and laughed at myself. It got truckly when people started spreading rumors and stuff but i pissed on their cupcakes in the end.


Yeah, many times we have seen on Stardolls Most Hated Website/ Perez Hilton Of Stardoll you have always said your opinion as you think it and sometimes also with Videos on your personal Chanel on youtube, how often you feel like doing a video dedicated to someone from Stardoll? I do them semi-often, usually when I'm super bored or something funny happens. I enjoy making videos, it's probably the easiest way to show that most of the writing i do is very tongue in cheek.


Yeah, and between, Congrats on ur piercing is really nice. Ohhh thank you <3

Please choose now 1 of the 2 words to describe yourself: : a) Nice b) Mean but Funny Can I mix them? because I think i can be pretty mean, but i think i am a pretty nice guy, you've just got to give me a chance.

Yeh, a) Caring b)Selfish I think caring, I honestly try and put my friends above anything, I do not think i am selfish. I'm sure people would dissagree though!

Not everyone understands us, I have lots of experience in that. Have u ever thought how would your Stardoll Life have been without PSG? I'd have left after about a month, because the clubs were not around then, Perez saved my stardoll life.

And talking about Clubs, we have seen you very active in A-L, what is this whole fight between Animal-Lovers and FashionClub? I don't get involved in any of that, I like FC and A-L.

How would u describe yourself with just 1 sentence, saying all for style, behaviour present us Dan. The sweetest bitch you'll ever meet.

Oh, that's funny. Would u like a doll on Stardoll very famous but with no rares or a doll not famous but with lots of rares? Neither bother me, rares are just pixels and fame is worthless on stardoll, I'd rather Paris Hilton or Katie Cassidy to be real celebs!

Paris Hilton, you look like her a lot, as we can see form your presentation too, is that true? Paris is awesome, I have her name tattooed across my wrist, but I love Katie Cassidy more.

Hmm, in fact is really nice knowing more and more popular users of Stardoll here at Tea with Lolita since we go across different people. How important is your hair for you in real life Dan? Not terribly, most of the time i don't even style it, just wash it and go out, it's too long at the moment though, I look like an old english sheep dog with highlights.

Hahaha, ur always trying to see the bright side of things, even if they are bad. Is there any time Dan is in a bad mood, what is the worst thing u can do in bad mood? I'm a total meanie in a bad mood, I am vindictive and thoughtless, i rarely get that way on stardoll, i log out if i think im gonna be bad to people.

And when your angry? I log out, and chill playing with my dog or listen to a cd.

Not that long time ago we have heard for the Dan-Kasia Fight, how is that going now? Is it over or? I'm done with her, I would not piss on if she was rolling around on fire.

So u 2 aren't talking anymore? Do u think it was you who or she who changed? Her. Because as soon as she left Perez she started trashing me, I'd never said anything but nice things about her and her bullshit theories made me laugh.

Thanks for being here Dan. Thanks for having me.

Share:

25 comments

Miss_LolitaF said...

Enjoy (:

Mihaela said...

Nicee :D

I really like the interview,it`s interesting ;)

Melissakuh said...

Interesting.. I thought he would be like this, after I saw his video some time ago.
He's a very down-to-earth and relaxed person. I like that!

Larsa [: said...

Nice (:
Dan is super hilarious (:

Evita.Sweet said...

:) Loving interview.

Miss_LolitaF said...

Thanks :P

No-one in particular said...

I love it[:
Dan is very funni :D ♥

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Interesting :)

Anonymous said...

Charming.

xD

GothRibbon

Sanam said...

Great interview,Dan sounds really interesting,and i think its been a while since anyone last interviewed that guy.Dunno why,becuase he seems a lot more intruiging than the majority of other "stardoll celebs" out there.it was a refreshing change,good job :).Ox

Blahm3 said...

Amazing interviews as always :)

xoxo - Blahm3

Ruth said...

Nice
[:

nicole24-7 said...

Haha He seems like a very cool guy :)

FatimaaaaaL said...

Nice!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

daisy-croatia said...

Very interesting and funny

Unknown said...

LOLOL
I can't stop laughing
:P
''but i pissed on their cupcakes in the end''
lol

Wenqi said...

nice interview!

Rab92 said...

Not Bad.
:)

Rab92.

Chicago3 said...

Fun interview, I love it!

Kylie/missricopenguin said...

Lovely interview!

Mailgirl101 said...

Really interesting! :)

lady__gagaa said...

interesting interview, i like it very much :]

lady__gagaa

Lea said...

great post.. interesting

l0nelly said...

perfect interview

:)

Queen__Chanel said...

Nicee [:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig