Monday, May 24, 2010

Celeb Blogger: EliteNews

Hello everyone I'm Baya Nikolas (EliteNews). I was supposed to be the Celeb Blogger last week, but due to personal reasons I wasn't able to. Now I'm able to proceed and will use this week to make up for the last.

For those who don't know me, I'm an Stardoll tabloid reporter. I started a fake-gossip blog revolving Stardoll's elite called Elite News. I'm also a reporter for The Stardoll Freakshow, a writer for Eternity Magazine, and lastly I run a "company" called Elite Entertainment, which is the media division of Fashion Group.

Athough I'm a busy girl on Stardoll, I have a real life also and when I'm not online I love to shop and watch movies with friends and family. As for hobbies, I love drawing, reading, playing piano, and being online.

For my week as a Celeb Blogger, I was thinking of doing a triva challege on Stardoll history and gossip, so prepare yourselfs and get ready. The 1st person who get's all questions right by the end of the week will when a special prize!
Share:

25 comments

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Awesome!
Love your blog. <3

nicole24-7 said...

I've read a few of the Elite gossip posts :p
They're pretty funny :)

And your trivia idea sounds fun! :)

Cherri Blossom said...

hey!
your a very busy and talented girl! i love your blog is it always fun to read. im sure ill enjoy reading and taking part in your posts this week! :D

xX

Sanam said...

Heey,yh ive read your blog previously,great idea.really original :-) and the trivia idea definately sounds intruiging,id love 2 give it a go :-) .Ox

HilaryMad2659 said...

I can't wait to read your posts.
Your ideas seem really good :)

_funnyprincess_ said...

Can't wait! I love that kind of games! :)
I'm a big fan of your blog, it has the funniest stories!

Olivia- 2peicesofcandy1 said...

WOO! Can't wait Baya!

Mihaela said...

Hii ;D

Wow,awesome :DD

Ruth said...

I like your blog ^^
Original idea.[:

Anónimo said...

great! i'll try for sure

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Your blog is awesome!
The trivia sounds like a great idea :)

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

Alright, I'm totally ready and your blog is ridiculously funny!

Someone said...

I love your blog and your way of writing is pretty great ;) keep it up and we're all excited for your upcomming ;)

No-one in particular said...

Nice idea(:
I love your blog :D♥

Laura ♥ said...

That's a great idea Baya ;]

Pandora J ♥ said...

Hey welcome ;D I can't wait to see the trivia thingy ;D

Dl.eclipse

FatimaaaaaL said...

Great!
Cant wait for the trivia!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Rab92 said...

Very Good.

Rab92.

Wenqi said...

cool! cant wait!

Mailgirl101 said...

Great!
I like your blog!
And I like to read what new writers / celeb bloggers and writers for a week write about ;D

Anonymous said...

good to know :)

l0nelly said...

wow

so interesting

can't wait :)

Lea said...

Love your Blog..

Melissakuh said...

Welcome on the blog!
I didn't know you, but I hope to get to know you a little better now that you're Random bloger!
Good luck!

lady__gagaa said...

welocme, i read your blog sometimes so i think it will be fun :)

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig