Friday, May 14, 2010

Free Big Time Ruch T-shirt!!!

 Courtsey of Underneath Stardoll Blog


If you are from the UK ...just go HERE and join the club...it will be in your suite....


The rest we will need to use a manual proxy to join the club....(How to use a manual proxy?...click HERE)

1.Log out of Stardoll <----very important step 2. Press Ctrl+Shift+DELETE(at the same time) in Firefox or Chrome... a window will pop up. Be sure that all the boxes are checked and in the "drop down" button be sure that you select.. ALL DAYS...not just 1 or 2 days ago...ALL....and Clear them!!
(In firefox the boxes will be shown when you click "Details)

If you are using Internet Explorer go to Tools
and Find something that says Clear/Delete History or something and click.... then clear ALL of them!!!
3. Set the manual proxy to
80.193.231.93 port 8080

4.After you do that...
. Go to the club :

http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=2047372


5.Wait till the page loads(will take a while...).....the
n Log in...wait again the page to load

6.Remove the manual proxy....and join the club

(YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT...it's very slow...)


Log in and join the club....turn off the proxy....the t-shirt will be in your suite!!!
Share:

31 comments

Evita.Sweet said...

Thank you for telling us! :=D

lady__gagaa said...

thank you, but i think i won't risk my profile and waste my time. it's just a t-shirt and i don't like it.

lady__gagaa

Ruth said...

Won't be getting it.
I don't like manual proxies.

@Jenna
I really dislike these copy&paste posts.
You could have at least corrected the post title that it's ''Rush'' not ''Ruch'' shirt as USD has wrote :S

Someone said...

T


















You ;)

No-one in particular said...

Thanks,
But I hate using proxies =/

No-one in particular said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanam said...

Thanks for letting us know,but im not too keen on the freebies offered.Orange isnt really my colour lol :).Ox

Mihaela said...

Thank you ;)

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thanks! I knew that t-shirt would be free.

Fatooni said...

Thanks for telling us.
But, I won't get it because, I don't want to use a lot of time on ONE t-shirt.
But, as I said thanks. :)

Melissakuh said...

Thanks. But I'm kind of lazy to do all that. Haha

Zerobeth said...

I believe that Jenna has lots to do and not enough time, so the most important for her is to inform us as soon as possible.
If every time she has to think that she must change the article and search for mistakes first before she posts then she might not have the time to do it :(
I think that what we all need is the information!!
Let's be grateful that we have it :)

Cherri Blossom said...

thxs

FatimaaaaaL said...

Thanx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Rab92 said...

I Appreciate Stardoll For Giving Us Something For Free, But Why Is It Something Silly, When Every Other Country Gets The Good Free Things? :|

But I Do Loooooove The Colour Of The Top.

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

I like the design of the shape of the shirt :)
but I'm not a fan of shirts with logos :S

l0nelly said...

thank u so much

^_^

mailgirl101 / katsumy said...

Thanks for telling us! :)
I don't really like it tho.

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks, but I'll pass :)
It isn't anything really special :p

Chicago3 said...

Ohh, cute, thanks!

I will not be getting it, but I still want it :P

Wenqi said...

thx! but it's spelled Big Time Rush
but Ruch

Anónimo said...

i'll think about it! i don't trust anymore on this proxies stuff

jamie793 said...

Thanks(:
But I don`t get the free stuff anymore,, unless there's no proxy /:

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

It actually looks quite nice...
But I don't think I'm going to buy it.

Pandora J ♥ said...

It aint sth special,so I wont waste my time :]
And I agree with Ruth lol

dl.eclipse

Unknown said...

Don't like them that much... :/

Miss M said...

Thank You!
But I won't be getting it; it's not really that nice "/

Anonymous said...

I like the bag more than the t-shirt :D lol

Anonymous said...

Cool!
I don't use manual proxies and I don't really like the campaign stuff but thanks anyway, great for non ss!

Cathyy said...

hey, what do you do if you use Safari? thankss lil_miss_glam13

Anonymous said...

plz can somebody else do it 4 me???i can't do that!!!u can contact me at my mail:z_agathi@hotmail.com thnxs a lot!!!! <3 :)))))))))

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig