Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HARUMIKA CONTEST ON STARDOLL

Stardoll has a new contest, it's Harumika contest. You can win 600 stardollares just need to enter on Harumika Quiz and asnwer a question. Below on da second picture you can see the questions. To find the asnwer you just need to watch the trailler on Stardoll Cinema or go to Harumika Site and watch the trailler. If you watch the trailler on Stardoll you will recive a Exclusive Gift on your suite. If you can't watch the trailler on Stardoll Cinema and receive the Exclusive Gift you need a proxy. Below you can see the link.

Go to the proxy: http://www.goproxing.com/

On the site address bar paste:

www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=149

Log in and wait a bit. After log Stardoll as you used to do and you will find the Exclusive Gift on your suite.




Share:

22 comments

Mailgirl101 said...

I don't think it is great - but Im sure I will enter it.

Fatooni said...

I won't enter it. I never win these things.o;

AnĂ³nimo said...

i entered, but i didn't receive a gift :S

Ruth said...

Ermmm this contest was for UK there for ages :D

*PS to get the Harumika, you must visit the cinema using the proxy [:

_funnyprincess_ said...

I entered, though I know I won't win.

Chicago3 said...

I will enter, I really need the 600 stardollars!

Mihaela said...

Nice,thanks

No-one in particular said...

I alredi have 2 of those mannequins ^^

Rab92 said...

I`ve Already Entered, But I Don`t Think I See It Anymore...

Rab92.

~Saku~ said...

I just guess the answer.

Miss M said...

Was out a while ago, got it.
Never bother, as a) never win and b) cba. Just entered blank info xD

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I think its ok. I dont like it.

FatimaaaaaL said...

thanx!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

nicole24-7 said...

Eh, I've already gotten two of them, so I'm good :)

Wenqi said...

talk about an easy contest!

l0nelly said...

i will try and see

Melissakuh said...

I really want to win 600 stardollars, so it's worth the effort. And you never know, right.

Cherri Blossom said...

i wont enter..im to lazzy lol

Anonymous said...

I'm way too lazy to enter

lady__gagaa said...

thanks, but i don't think i'll enter. i have the gift they give (the mannequin), i don't think that i'll win, and i hate using proxies. also, i don't want to risk ^_^

lady__gagaa

Lea said...

I think I will enter the contest later..

Someone said...

not that new/

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig