Friday, January 15, 2010

Free dress!


I saw this on Online-Stardoll blog and used Google Translate from Polish. I haven't tried to get it yet as I'm not sure how and I don't like proxies unless it's something I really want. But for those who don't mind, here's what I have. If I get more info or manual proxy info..I'll update.

Free dress America's Next Top Model

Simply log on stardoll by the English goal (eg goproxing.com) and the dress will be waiting for us in the closet in commercials Top Model


PS: I heard that every week will be a new gift from ANTM

Update: from Underneath Stardoll.


If you are from the UK....FIRST log in to stardoll and get the dress....
then click HERE watch the trailer and get also a coat...they will be in your suite
Now for people...that are NOT from the UK you need to use a proxy
So... Go to http://slygeek.com/
Copy and paste this link:
http://www.stardoll.com/
into the blank box in the middle of the page....then hit GO.....Log in..and that's it.....Close the window....then open a new one....and go to your suite on stardoll as usual....



Btw my cousin currently has me reading The Lightning Thief.(The movie will be out soon)..which I had never read before. She said I'd like it since I liked Harry Potter. So far so good..I'm on chapter 6. Anyone read it? What did you think of the book?
Share:

21 comments

No-one in particular said...

Awesome, thanks(:

& No sorri, never read it xP

Anonymous said...

thanks :)

I've never heard about that book, so no :D

Ameena said...

isnt there a film coming out called the lightening thief?? my cuz says its a really good book

amelenia
x

BrunoExclusive said...

for the coat manual proxy is needed

Gabrielle147 said...

wowww thank you so much! :D

InĂªs said...

I did not get the jacket -.-

Gosia said...

hi
im from uk and i didnt get a dress when i log in, but when i watch all cinema trailer i get coat as Jenna said, and dont neeeded using proxy

bogini10 said...

Thanks soo much !
Ps. I love amerivans next top model.
its amazing ;)

Mihaela said...

Thank you!!
Lol,I love Harry Potter(I read all books hundread times) but I never heard about that Lightning Thief

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

I went to look for it in the library after I saw the trailer but they don't have it and I really want to read it. It seems like my kind of book. If you're looking for something good try Magyk by Angie Sage or Inkheart books by Cornelia Funke :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

So far I really like it. You can get it by kindle (amazon) to your iphone , computer or kindle for $6.

26jen said...

I read that book, its pretty awesome, but I read it in 6th grade, so it might seem kinda lame to you rite nao. Thanks for telling us about the dress!

Anonymous said...

HEY JENNA I FOUND THIS IN STARDOLL WHEN I LOGGED IN WITH PROXY:
i46.tinypic.com/mcbvki.jpg
IT SAIS THAT EVERY WEEK, IF WATCHING THE ANTM VIDEO U WILL GET A NEW GIFT!
HOW EXCITING!
AND PLS GIVE CREDIT TO ME IF U PUTT THIS ON THE BLOG IM MMIYOSKK ON STARDOLL, MMIYOSKK. :D

nicole24-7 said...

Finally! Some free stuff, haha
Thanks :)

I don't really understand the coat one though?

Rab92 said...

Got It, Thanks.

Rab92.

Anonymous said...

OMG thanks!! :D

xoxo ayuNwa14

missadnaaccky said...

can anybody get me coat???
if you can send me friend request with message.
my username is missadnaaccky.
<3 <3

Cali_Beauty said...

It's pretty! I'm gonna try now! thanks!

friend94 said...

Log out of stardoll<---very important...
Set this manual proxy: IP: 62.190.148.25 Port: 8080
http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=124

Login and watch the WHOLE trailer....turn off the proxy....the Coat will be in your suite!!!

if it doesn't work at first log out and log in again for a couple of times it will work eventually!!!

Miss M said...

@sd_is_da_best: I have seen the film Inkheart, not read the book...

Miss M said...

I have read it and seen the film. Its awesome-your cousin definitely has good taste in books!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig