Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Back....HB Oscar de la Renta Coat Released!

Hey people! I am so sorry for being gone so long! After I got my computer fixed (which took 4eva), I lacked the motivation to actually use it. I really loved the break and it made me once again re-evaluate the time and money I spend on Stardoll. I have been having so much fun over the holidays with my friends and family that stardoll seemed boring by comparison.

My new year's resolution is to spend less time and money on here. I hope I can do it cause lets face it..I'm a virtual addict. lol. Not only do I love being on line and talking and blogging with all of you, but I love collecting my virtual designer clothes. But I will try to control myself. ;)

I am just getting busier and busier all the time! I will do my best to keep things as active as I can for as long as I can. I do have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the blogs inactivity, but thank you to those who tried...especially Blueberry_dream as I think she posted the most! I appreciate you all so much! As expected there were tons of spineless spammers both in the chatbox & my GB leaving their rude messages...but really who cares. I don't know why they waste their little fingers typing meaningless crap that I just laugh and delete. lol. What blew me away was all the messages from my friends saying they missed me and gifts! Thanks you guys! I missed you all too!

So lots of stuff seemed to happened while I was in absentia..I'll have to search the blogs and catch up on all the fashion and gossip.

But 1st there's the Oscar de la renta hotbuy's coat out in Starplaza! What do you think of it? I am not crazy for the design, but I do like the color to bright up my wardrobe. It's selling for a designer priced $12sd and you know it...for SS only
RL pic from Hotbuys Addicted.


Well I know it's been a while, but if you want to throw together a fabulous outfit using it! Let me know in my GB for a poll. I'll be checking it tomorrow!

Ciao for now chicas and chicos! I'm off to bed!
Share:

26 comments

Anonymous said...

Glad u're baaackk! This blog was dead without you.

Maddi said...

Blueberry-dream should be on the writers picture she deserves it, without her your blog would have been a few posts per month!

Heart Newbridge said...

OMG YAY! YOU'RE BACK!
I MISSED YOU >:]

And you're welcome, Jenna :D
And Maddi, too :3

Cherri Blossom said...

soo glad u back its been really dull and dead around her !! just a suggestion i think u should get more writers like blueberry-dream shes really great!

and i hope u still come on a bit u dont want to leave us agin like that!!LOL

and about the coat i dont think stardoll actually did a great job re-creating the coat in real life it looks more "wooly":)

Heart Newbridge said...

GAHHH I <3 you guys. All of you. I love Jenna, Mel, John, Maggie, Filipa, all the guest writers, and the loyal readers.
lmfao, I felt 'incomplete' without Jenna :D
Virtual group hug? Gosh, I'm so cheesy :PP

Melissakuh said...

The coat is really nice, but I agree with you, Jenna. The design is alrigh, but the colour I love it.
I'll think if I'm going to buy it or not.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Lol Maddi your exaggerating a bit. I've only been gone a few week. :) I agree though she did do the best job of trying to keep the posts going, but decide what needs to be done and what I plan to do about writers going forward when I re-evaluate.


Thanks for all the input..

Tiina--- said...

Nice to have u back : )

I might buy it, my ss ends today though : O

Cali_Beauty said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! :)))
Missed ya Jenna!

I agree with everyone, blueberry-dream did a great job during your absence!


I'm not diggin' the coat, lol. The design is weird although I like the color!

Pandora J ♥ said...

The coat is really cute :3 I bought it :]

And wb Jenna :]
Also,I think Blueberry-dream should be on writers picture too! She was great rly :]

No-one in particular said...

Yay!
Welcome backk!! xD

I like the colour of the jacket,
But its a lil expensive for somethinq like that so I'm not buyinq it ;S

RihannyX said...

Welcome back Jenna!!! I've missed you and your posts! :D
I hope you had wonderfull holidays! :)

peace_oglory said...

I quite like the coat, but I'm super excited about the cardigan. I like this whole vintage-first-lady-fell to the whole collection :)

Caroline said...

Welcome back! :)
I prefer the stardoll version of the coat better to be honest. I think it looks more defined and bold.

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

BrunoExclusive said...

well i am buying it for shure

Mihaela said...

Oo..you are back!
:)
But I think I should have some break too..hmm
xDD
Anyway,,I`m glad you`re back!!

And I like the coat,I bought it

Anonymous said...

yay, welcome back :)

I hope you can keep you promise to yourself :D

About the HB coat, I also like it's color, but I wouldn't buy it, :)

26jen said...

Welcome back Jenna! We missed you! <3

nicole24-7 said...

JENNNA! :D
I'm so happy that you're back :)
I saw the different graphic at the top and thought "Something great happened" :)
yayyy!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I agree with Maddi! She really tried hard to make this blog active, so hats of to her!

Anyway I'm glad you are back and hope get back in the blogging more. What can I say? I'm addicted to your posts.

x

marcelak said...

Welcome back Jenna !=D
About the coat ... i don't like it so much ...

Maddi said...

Ok so i exaggerated a little, lol.
But yeah Sarah was the bomb.
But i'm glad you're back too (:

Anonymous said...

im buying it soon. I have hardly any coins though and I want to save

_penguin_luva_ said...

http://starstyleforstardoll.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/new-hot-buys-coat3.jpg?w=435&h=1700

http://starstyleforstardoll.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/my-way1.jpg?w=426&h=1200

~Saku~ said...

It's about time you got back...joking.^.^
Welcome back.

Chicago3 said...

I like it, its not my favorite though. The color is what makes it so unque and likeable

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig