Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Late Birthday!

I am really sorry that no one posted these, but Happy late birthday to all the January and December birthdays we missed while I was gone. I just wanted to post them. Hope you all had a great one!

Oh and there are not many for Jan so if we missed your name or you are a January baby let me know! Thanks!

JANUARY BIRTHDAY'S WE MISSED
Glitter Graphics

January 1
st - Kristintholl


January 3rd - Findurlove

January 6th - Forever
secret, Fatimuchi

January 9th - Sophia/Puccaluca



DECEMBER BIRTHDAY'S WE MISSED!
Birthday Myspace Glitter Graphics

December 19th
-Bogini10


December 20th - MariTT

December 23rd - Shadow-4-

December 28th - Little.miss.28

December 29th - LadyLiisu

December 31th - Dimitsuri
Share:

18 comments

Dinosaur said...

:D Mine is 3Oth January :D

Shakira_Avril on SD.

No-one in particular said...

Happy Belated Birthday people(:

Katarina aka Dimitsuri said...

Happy late bday to everyone and me :}

Tiina--- said...

Happy B-day to everyone : D

Melissakuh said...

Hope you all had great birthdays!

BrunoExclusive said...

happy barthday

bogini10 said...

Thanks ;)

Rachii said...

Happy birthday everyone!

My birthday is on January 19th :)

Anonymous said...

hih, I knew you'd post when you get back, and you did, so sweet of you,
thank you :)
It was my 16th b-day, already o.O
It was so much fun,
I hope you all had great time, too :P
Happy Birthday from me to others, too (:

Unknown said...

Mine is 21th January ^^
I'm lilicapink21 on sd :D
Happy b-day to all :D

nicole24-7 said...

Happy birthday x800 or however many are up there :D

Becca. said...

mine is 16th january

my name on stardoll is iLadySarah

.Marcela.. said...

Hey people. Today another old HOT BUY was re-released. The Chicako Skates from december 2006. Look:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r5MOXpaPQZg/SY5oX_AlxUI/AAAAAAAAATg/qEOOxVpmK_g/s400/12.2006.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r5MOXpaPQZg/SY5olzcQ50I/AAAAAAAAAT4/LcObOyzZNis/s400/Chicago+Skates.jpg

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Hopefully you all of your birthday wishes came true, plus even more you weren't expecting!

Caroline said...

Happy Late Birthdays everyone! I hope you had great days and got what you wanted! :)

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

katara4 said...

happy b-day 0]

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Rachii what is your stardoll name?

sahar-star said...

Happy late birthday! ^_^

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig