Monday, January 25, 2010

My absence and Birthdays


Sorry for another absence...my computer went on the fritz again. The USB ports stopped working and then the screen froze and that was it. I couldn't get it back on and neither could my Dad. All this from a computer I just got in August. Everyone told me not to get a Dell because they suck, but I didn't listen :P Oh well live and learn..

Anywho, the Dell guy came out again and I'm here for now. I have to say with all these absences, I am missing Stardoll less and less. I find that so sad....considering how into it I was a year ago, but I guess at some point we all will lose interest and move on. Right? Well I plan to try to my best to get interested again. I am not quite ready to stop blogging or sell my account :D

So, I am going to start doing the Birthdays on a weekly basis instead of daily since I am missing too many and no one else is posting them.

Also, if you have a birthday in Feb, please click HERE and add it to the birthday club list.

So happy late birthday to those from last week that I missed.



January 18th - -Cooldude

January 19th - Rachii

January 21st - Edwardlover33, Lilicapink21

January 22nd - Nojarama

Share:

35 comments

bogini10 said...

happy birthday !!
from bogini10

No-one in particular said...

Aww, Sorri about the computer Jenna ;S

& Happi Birthday people!!

♥ Varinder

Melissakuh said...

Happy birthday, people!
Too late is better than never, isn't it?

x

Ms.Brigitte said...

My birthday is today, on the 25th of January! Could you feature it? Please!

Thanks.

- B

(Ms.Brigitte)

Pandora J ♥ said...

Happy B'day ppl! :]I think it's actually really cute to congratulate Stardoll members! :D

Caro :) said...

Happy Birthday :D
I'm really sorry for you Jenna

Cherri Blossom said...

b-day guys!!

u really hve issues with ur computer jenna!! dont worry ur not alone!=)

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

happy birthday!

Aquafabulosa said...

happy birthday every1

BrunoExclusive said...

There are so many birthday in january
Happy Birthday

Rachii said...

Yay thanks for putting my birthday in :)

Prikazna said...

Happy Birthday to -Cooldude he is very cool ^-^

Isa said...

I hope you guys had a great birthday :)

gaby-052 said...

hope the best for everyone and happy birthday..

RihannyX said...

I hope you won't lose interest in stardoll soon...we love having you here.=)

Anyways, congrats and happy birthdays!

cheerleader2648 said...

Happy birthday to everybody.:), Glad you can post again Jenna, My dad got a new laptop but has had no problems yet, but the desktop has, good thing I have my own computer.:)

26jen said...

Happy belated birthday, peepz!

I'm glad you have the computer fixed. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a happy birthday everyone!

ForeverSecret said...

We are glad you are back. :)

little.miss.28 said...

sorry about ur computer, i dont like dells so i have a toshiba and it is amazing...

happy birthday to all!

xx little.miss.28

Shayan. said...

Ur right
I can to totally feel ur pain :D

Chicago3 said...

That is fine, life happpens some times, and you have to deal with it, and its not like this is your job anyways :)

cookie9988 said...

Thats ok xx
Happy Birthday to all!!
xoxo
Lissie ♥♥

Fashion.Forward said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you
Your 102 and smell pee and poo
And that's all I remember!
(that probably isn't right)

wow this comp and really set people to commenting :S
Anywayz.

reira422 said...

Weird.
My Dell desktop computer works fine for 3+ years..

Well, there's so problems here and there but I never needed a technician's help..

Princesskeyera/Keyera said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!

nicole24-7 said...

I've got a dell, but I don't have any problems as you D:
Sorry to hear about your computer problems :/
But at least you're back! :D

Happy birthday!!

Abb_kate said...

Happy birthday everyone!

Braňo said...

My computer is also an upset still freezing cold ...
So you understand ...
Have a nice rest of the day!


Super--Girls

Braňo said...

About a happy birthday!


Super---Girls

Ameena said...

happy birthday all!

amelenia
x

Eva said...

happy birthday ♥

btw you're not alone with computer issues :c me too

eva xo

_funnyprincess_ said...

I missed you Jenna! I'm glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

missed ya :( :D
glad you're back, and it's totally ok ;)

HAPPY B-DAY TO YA'ALL !!! *hughughughug*

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Yeah my computers sucks too; don't worry.

Anyway Happy BirthdayS!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig