Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stardoll TV!


Sorry for the lack of posts for the past few days. There wasn't much going on on Stardoll. But the good thing is that JENNA'S BACK! High-five to the dell technician. You are my new hero.

Now, I've read on The Stardoll Insiders about Stardoll's latest, upcoming project, the Stardoll TV. I think that's it's going to be quite interesting. You can watch a sneak peak/preview about it in the Stardoll Magazine.

"A regular webcast show for you about the Stardoll World featuring Behind The Scenes interviews with your favourite stars, Splash and Dash shopping spree adventures, the secrets of Fashion Uncovered and much more..."

Hmm... sounds interesting! Although I'm not really excited about it.
And, btw more In The Net styled outfits have been released in the Starplaza.

WELCOME BACK JENNA!

And thank you, Dell Technician :3
Share:

12 comments

cheerleader2648 said...

I know Dell ppl are awesome,glad Jenna is back. I like the tv it will be interesting.

Cherri Blossom said...

welcome back jenna missed u!!:)

the t.v thing sounds really cool i hope its not just another dumb boring downput like some of stardolls other projects :p

Melissakuh said...

The TV is cool, but I'm curious to see what they're going to do with it.

Welcome back, Jenna!

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

WTF? Stardoll copied me and lettie97's old blog name? xP

Tiina--- said...

Omg that sounds cool! : D welcome back! x

Cali_Beauty said...

Curious but i don't know

BrunoExclusive said...

yeah jennas back
Well i really would like to see how everything is gona look like

Mihaela said...

Yes,lol,welcome back Jenna!

I`m not sure what I think about that TV thing..:O

Anita said...

welcome back jenna!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it sounds interesting (:

I like the idea, but we'll see the result later ;)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Sounds pretty cool! Will be interesting to see how it turns out though; it could be for better or for worse.

nicole24-7 said...

It doesn't seem that great.
Plus, what's the cinema for then? :o

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig