Thursday, December 24, 2009

Superstar Sale!



Lol, yes, I just couldn't resist posting! But this post will be short and sweet, since I'm only informing you that it's that time of the month again!


Whopee!! Unfortunately, my Superstar Membership ended a few days ago, and there are quite a few items in the sale that I would love to buy =/

My favourite item that is on sale is the Rio Cut-Out Bodycon Dress, only for $4. Just poke around in the Starplaza because there are a few awesome items on sale.



Share:

14 comments

Cherri Blossom said...

i wish i were a superstar too! There are some really nice things for sale this month!



_kool_kat_1

BrunoExclusive said...

I have to check

Simona-Sims said...

there's a sale in baby phat! the shoes costs 2 or 3 sd!

Caroline said...

I don't think there's anything particularly special in this sale :|
I hope that they add more items.

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Becky said...

holy cow I only found like only 4 items for sale. How sucky. Stardoll is pathetic. These items happen to already be sorta cheap and no one liked them

Anonymous said...

i didn't find anything what I would love to have,
stupid sale -.-

Melissakuh said...

Going thee immediately!
As I only buy during sales, this my time to shine. lol
I hope there are some good things!

Chicago3 said...

I am so glad you posted this!

Chicago3

Mihaela said...

I know!!
But..I find only 2 things I like!:/

pinkpoppy212 said...

Oh, ha, I didn't even notice at first...but I can't buy it anyways I guess.

Cindy/lulu11052 said...

Most of the stuff on sale are ugly, but who knows?

cheerleader2648 said...

I wish I was superstar.

Athena said...

I dont like the clothes

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Woop :]

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig