Thursday, December 3, 2009

FREE ENCHANTED FLORAL DRESS!!!!


Aaaahhhh! I can't believe it! I have wanted to add this dress to my enchanted collection for so long! It was EXTREMELY RARE! I think only like a very few people had it. Now you can have it for FREE!!!! Thanks to Underneath Stardoll! Read below.

Again this is very sad for those who won this as an exclusive prize from the contest and also for those who paid a lot of money to try and get their hands on it! I am sure there are some very angry people right now! But I'm happy for the chance to have it!

NOTE: The proxy is a bit slow, but it works!

UPDATE:
Unfortunately the contest is available ONLY for SuperStars!!


Theres a free Enchanted Floral Dress in Autstria...it is a scenery contest....you get the dress when you submit your scenery....
If you are from Austria or Germany go to the contest by clicking HERE

The rest of us we will need to use a manual proxy....

To just get the dress go to this proxy here: http://4proxy.de
Copy and paste this link into the blank box : http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=199
hit enter
log in....
now go to the proxy's adress top of the screen...erase the previous link and copy and paste this one now : http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=199
hit enter...wait a while....close the window and go to stardoll as usual...it will be in your suite....

ATTENTION: In case there will be pop up ads during the time you are using the proxy...close them and continue with the steps....don't click in any of them...

we cannot guarantee the safety of a proxy. Be sure to clear your cache before and after and change passwords as an added extra precaution.
Share:

39 comments

ILoveWicked. said...

I wish i could get this, but it's superstar :(

it's such a good freebie!
x

Claudia said...

thanks :)

No-one in particular said...

Superstars only ;[

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

got this a few hours ago :) its so sad cuz i know someone who gave 5000sd and 2 dknys for that dress...
but im so happy i can get it for free! i always wanted it lol
xx

misscaitlin9999 said...

I agree ILove Wicked!
I love Wicked too!

Caroline said...

Thanks, it's a beautiful dress! <3

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I've wanted it for ages.

Mihaela said...

OMG..Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeap - superstars only :(

I'm SO sad ;s AGAIN !!!

Clumsygirl said...

Love it! I do feel bad for people who gave up so much for it though

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Thank you! I agree I'm sorry for people who wasted tons of money on it. But on the other hand I'm glad we have a chance to get it because it's very pretty. :)

Anónimo said...

tks!!! i got it!!

Melissakuh said...

Wow! I have been wanting this dress for so long!
It's a beautiful princess dress, and perfect for the actual Stardoll theme.
Thank youu! =D

lizzie1393 said...

cos i don't like doing proxies i found one in the starbazaar for 60sd. still cheap though compared to what others have paid. =]

Tiina--- said...

COOL! THANK U! :D x

hanastacia-M said...

Yes! Thanks so much! x

This guy wanted to trade me for it and I thought it was good until I saw this site! Thanks so much! I would have lost my dd.

Miss M said...

Got it but with myproxy.ca

Miss M said...

Actually...didnt work with myprxy.ca...probz coz is not a German prxy...

dam552 said...

Thank you so much, I just got it :)

nicole24-7 said...

Man!
:/
I don't really like it that much anyways, so I guess I'm not missing out on much :p

BrunoExclusive said...

It was fast for me to get it

Rab92 said...

Pass, But Thanks For Letting Me Know.

Rab92.

pinkpoppy212 said...

Aw man...that dress is so pretty, too bad there have been all these ss freebies.

26jen said...

Hate that its superstar

Anonymous said...

Man, and I found it in the starbazaar for 30 sd today and thought I had made a true bargain. Haha, oh well. I had longed for it so long and it's not that much money..

marcelak said...

A beautiful dress ! it's sad that only for ss .

bobdude123 said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
i have been dying for this dress and now i have it for free!!!

Chiccybabe said...

OMG. Thankyou so much. It is such a beautiful dress!!

Hopefully they will bring out the Enchanted Ball Gown for free so we can finish our collection!

katara4 said...

you are not right, jenna...

i'm from the austria and i cant find the comp.
so i think its just for german people.
and i tried a german proxy (the one in your post)and i saw the comp, but i didnt enter...

but i'll try to get it :)

thx

Ameena said...

AAAAH! Thank you thank you THANK YOU JENNA! Been trying to get this dress for ages!

amelenia
x

sahar-star said...

Haa!
Thanks :D

Cali_Beauty said...

thanks Jennaaaa & Underneath Stardoll :)

Athena said...

Thanks!!!!

RihannyX said...

Whel it's great that we can get it for free.(whel at least ss).
But i think it's not fair for those who paid like 1000sd for that extremly rare dress...=T
Oh whel...nothing new.xD

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

I feel sorry for the people who paid a lot for it!
Stardoll is really annoying sometimes!

~Saku~ said...

I have always wanted that dress. Didn't want to used a proxy, but got mines for a steal. I even saw one that cost $6. Thanks for the info.

tropicsweeti said...

i know, i wish i could get it too! D:
too bad its superstar.

this is one of the best freebies ever, i hope it last long enough for me to get it.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I don't use proxies, even with good prizes. Good luck to anyone who gets this though!

Anonymous said...

visit me missray411 i have the dress on it's beautiful i have been trying to get it for ages like 2 months

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig