Tuesday, April 2, 2019

WEAR BLUE COMP


April 2, as you may know is Autism Awareness Day. I know many of you might have issues with the color blue or where the movement originates from. I understand that and can't necessarily disagree. I do not support the organization Autism Speaks, but there are many valid organizations out there that support autism.  I personally believe that awareness is a good thing. To me awareness is more than knowing about the disorder. It's acceptance, education and lastly action. I hope we all consider that and work towards a better future.

So, controversy aside, let's unite on the idea and wear blue today in support of autism awareness.


*This is a combined club/blog comp

Create a blue outfit in support of autism awareness and post the pic in comments.
~Post the pic in comments
~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Open for 48 hours
~Min 10 entries

WIN 50 SD

Join me, I'm wearing blue.

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig