Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Interview with giniaparks

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for nominating me for last week's chat. I was so honored! I'm really proud of my suite. I just got into decorating my rooms in the last year and it has become one of my favorite things about SD. Vivianne and Roxanne both had some questions for me this week, thank you both!

Vivianne's Questions:

Q: What do you look like irl and what's your personality like?
A: I have reddish brown hair and green eyes. Hmm...my personality is pretty soft spoken and reserved with strangers (unless I'm at work) and pretty extroverted with people I know. Always sarcastic and cracking jokes. I'm an ambivert. I do really well alone; reading or making art. But, I also thrive on interacting with people when I'm in the mood for it. I've struggled with anxiety and depression since I was a teenager, so that can affect my personality at times.

Q: What's your favorite song and why this particular one?

A: Blackbird by The Beatles. I guess it's just personal to me. It kind of feels like it's describing me lol. I also used to sing my little sister to sleep with it when she was a baby.

Q: What is your favorite thing about your career?

A: Well, my career seems to always be changing. But, at the moment, I love talking to people and I love my co-workers.

Q: Which decade do you think had the best sense of style?

A: Hmm, that's tough...I think the 1930s were so glamorous, but I feel like the 1950s silhouettes fit my body type the best.

Q: If you had to compare yourself to one fictional character, who would it be?

A: I would like to compare myself to Hermione Granger. lol. But, I don't think I have as much hair as she does. And, sadly, I can't do magic.

Q: If you had a dinner party and had to invite a musician, a politician, a famous couple and only one family member, who would you invite?

A: Beyonce, Hilary Clinton, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, and my sister.

Q: Early Bird or Night Owl?

A: Both. I have insomnia. I love to wake up early to get my coffee and get a start on the day. But, I also love to stay up late into the night. Everything is quiet and it feels like the entire world is asleep.

Q: What if you could change one thing about the world? What would it be?

A: Intolerance.

Q: What is your best piece of advice?

A: Be kind to yourself.

And Roxanne's questions:

Name: Ginia

Age: 27

Hometown: New Orleans, LA

Fave Color: Rose Gold and Aqua Blue

Fave Band: Panic! At The Disco

Fave Ice Cream: Strawberry Haagen-Dazs

Finish the poem however you want: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I know it's hard, but you'll make it through.

Q: Since you have been a member for more than 10 years now, what are 3 things from Stardoll you will remember for a long time?

A: I will remember connecting with people all around the world and realizing we are all similar in some respects. I will remember that there is always a place for me even when I feel like the rest of the world is too scary. And I will remember that it is always necessary to have a bit of fun in your life even if other people call it "childish."

Q: Do you have any skills you have taken from Stardoll that you apply to your real life?

A: Hmm...SD has taught me how to follow trends, but make them my own. How to accessorize and use color and patterns. And, more importantly, how to see things from other perspectives.

Q: If you were to erase history and paint any painting in the world, which painting would it be and why?

A: Starry Night. Basic, I know. But the catch is, I would do it entirely by finger painting! The swirls of color and texture are so vibrant and it seems like it would be so fun to paint.



Q: Can you write a haiku about your Medoll please?

A: Adventurous one
Always changing her style
Is a chameleon

Q: What are your thoughts on "Fast-Fashion" and the epidemic of non eco-friendly labels like H&M and ZARA?

A: It has it's pros and cons. It's nice that it allows more people access to fashion and lessens the elitism that is so prevalent in the industry. It may have a 'non eco-friendly' label, but I don't see the regular fashion industry as particularly eco-friendly either. I mean Burberry is burning their leftover collections...









Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig