Wednesday, April 3, 2019

MARCH TOP COMMENTER AWARDS 3/25/19 - 3/31/19



We have a new Top Commenter's list on the side bar!

This is for the days of 3/25 - 3/31. Yes, I messed up my parameters a bit, but I was searching in disqus and counting by hand so crap happens, sorry. I also did not pick out a top comment this time because well.. I was counting by hand and I was tired as hell lol. Sorry for that too!

Congrats to...


Everyone has been gifted except LULA because she never has any items in her wish list!
Please place some items is your WL Lula, thanks!

RECEIVED A GIFT AND DON"T KNOW WHY?
*If you received a gift from my alternate persona (Jennarox4eva) or extra gifts..
it's probably because you were either in the top 3, are a writer or a judge and participated from the beginning of March until now.

50 SD RAFFLE

The winner of this month's 50 SD raffle is....


Congrats!
Please either reserve an item to Jennarox4eva for 50 SD or add 50 SD worth of items to your WL.
Please comment below when complete.


WHERE DID I PLACE:

Georgiefetch (45)
Maya Quinn (40)
llc_ (37)
Luiza (35)
Lolitka1444 (31)
Alex/Boookay (30)
CoolRachael (26)
Scarpin (25)
Paradise_134 (22)
Judyellafairy (20)
Ashleybaby93 (20)
Anja/Ann_Devil (20)
Whoisashleigh (18)
Lady_Leva (16)
Velve (15)
Infelix (12)
Bree/Beerox098 (11)

If you were not listed above, you commented 10 or less times during this time period.

Thank you to everyone for being active, loyal supporters or this blog and I hope you all continue to include SMW as a part of your Stardoll world! 💗


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig