Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Interview with Rasrix (Rimi)


This week's interviewee is Rimi (Rasrix)
Rimi is a soon to be 19 year old from India, who is currently studying for a graduate degree in medicine.  She has joined the blog more recently and I think we have all enjoyed getting to know her and have been astounded by her level of creativity. She wows us with her beautifully layered looks and signature style.

Q: What do you look like in real life?
A: My eyes and hair are both jet black in color.

Q: What are your biggest goals in life?
A: I'd like to become a professor of medicine. It will take me at least a decade to get there so until then, I'm interested in psychiatry for actual practice. My plans aren't very rigid though.

Q: What language do you think in?
A: English, Bengali (my first language) and Hindi. Heavily depends on what language the people around me are using.

Q: When did you join SD?
A: I started playing in 2008 or 2009, but my current account was created only in 2018.

Q: What do you enjoy doing in real life?
A: A significant amount of my free time is spent exploring the work of different artists, whether it be illustrators or musicians or designers of any sort. Other than that I love long drives, street food, exploring the city and cute stationery. 

Q: What are your favorite movies/tv shows/music?
A: I like thrillers. A few Lars von Trier movies are also very memorable. And Harry Potter! On TV, it's usually cooking and traveling shows. (Does Stranger Things count?) I listen to all kinds of music and update my current favorites on my presentation.

Q: What are you interested in that most people haven't heard of?
A: I think I'm pretty basic. But I'd mention some of my favorite illustrators: Mouni Feddag, Oamul Lu, Kaori Takara and Pascal Campion.

Kaori Takara, Pascal Campion, Mouni Feddag and Oamul Lu

Q: Has SD been a good/bad influence?
A: Both. Because of the "studios" image I had irl, people often dismissed my creative side, which everyone acknowledges here. I was also going through a phase of social withdrawal when I rejoined SD and it helped me start interaction. But, of course, I keep whining about SD distracting me from studies. 

Q: Who is your favorite fashion designer?
A: I'm very new to high fashion, so although I do have favorite collections, I can't choose a designer yet.

Q: Favorite recent collection?
A: FW19 of Celine (very suprisingly), Emilia Wickstead, Nina Ricci and all of old Celine.
Celine FW19, Emilia Wickstead FW19, Nina Ricci FW19, Celine SS18

Q: Where do you get your inspiration for your looks?
A: Pinterest, Vogue and all the generic sources. And any person who is around me.

Q: Are you artistic in other aspects of your life?
A: I have dabbled in many forms of art, but I'm not very skilled at any of them. I go crazy when I'm decorating a place. I also used to participate in Indian classical music and dance, but sadly don't have time for that anymore.

Q: How close is your style on SD to your own personal style irl?
A: My sad teenage wardrobe is undergoing a heavy glow-up right now. My daily outfits are created at 5 in the morning, so they're nothing like the SD ones. But I think my evening outfits are getting much fancier.

Q: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
A: Turtlenecks. They work for all outfits and all weathers, depending on the fabric. I use them all the time.

Q: Do you collect a lot of clothes/accessories?
A: I like collecting socks, but not a huge fan of collecting in general. Except on Sd.

Q: How would people irl describe your personality?
A: Very reserved and fake-professional around strangers. (I'm trying to be warmer nowadays.) The moderator of all arguments. Very cheeky around close people and makes a lot of inappropriate jokes.

Q: What are some small thing that make your day better? 
A: A good nap. Showers. Dogs. A clean workspace. Rain, when I don't have to go out.

Q: Do the people in your life know about SD/what do they think about it?
A: My mom knows and loves seeing the outfits and rooms I create. Some of my friends know, but I don't think they care.

Q: Which SD activity do you do the most?
A: I spend most of my "SD time" on this blog. Other than dressing up and decorating, I like searching for old stuff in other member's suites and collecting them slowly.

Q: Which Hogwarts House were you sorted into?
A: I took the Sorting Test thrice and had a different result each time: Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Gryffindor. I think they suit me in the same order so, most likely, Ravenclaw. I'll always try to trick my way through problems.

Q: Fun fact we don't know about you?
A: I really love thunderstorms and check the weather only to see if one's coming. It always gives me the school's-shut-down thrill ever since it happened ONCE in sixth grade lol.





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig