Monday, April 8, 2019

New Giardini


Hello everyone and happy start of the week!

It's Monday and Stardoll has "graced" us with a new release - two floors of Giardini with a new interior. Don't get me wrong, I think there are some great and rather useful items (at least for me) - my personal faves being the olive tree and hydrangeas, but it still lacks in diversity. For example, I'd rather have more varieties of trees and shrubs for more realistic looking nature scenes, and perhaps some garden paths/stepping stones instead of lawn mowers. Who needs lawn mowers on Stardoll?!

Ok, enough rambling ;)


Like I mentioned before, there are two new floors of items available. The prices range from 5 to 36 (interior) SD; there are three SC items. If I'm not mistaken, the new thing about this release is "buy interior here" button in the top right corner.




What are your thoughts on this release? What is your personal favourite from this release? And what are your thoughts on lawn mowers? Share in the comments below!

Have a great day!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig