Thursday, April 11, 2019

"STYLE IT" SECTION #3


Welcome everybody to the third part of my "Style It" section and today, and more updated xd xd, we are going to do a review of the two great collections we had last week: Pearls and Antidote. By the way two very good collections, and in the case of the limited one, was a long time that we didn't have something truly limited in the game. So I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.
Let's start!!

PEARLS.

In the case of Pearls, I must say that although it's not such a common style in my doll it seems to me that it's good for those who are lovers of the clothes that are offered here, it usually has very good collections and it's a store of style properly delicate, fine and distinguished. The main line is very marked here, which makes it not for everyone.

This time I did a little trip to Paris xd xd where I tried to divide my outfits into two groups, one combining blue, white and red and the other replacing red with yellow, I hope you like it because try follow the Pearls line to the letter, respecting the proposal of this particular collection.



And I also add something of what you were doing with this collection.
Here you have: Jenna, safakyildizi and Vivi.



ANTIDOTE.

Well, easily Antidote, after Subcouture of course, is my favourite 100% limited store because in general I like the main style lots, it's relatively affordable clothes and above all: good branded pieces, many very valuable.

In this case the collection seemed very good, to be the first of the year was at its right point, the designers chosen were Philipp Plein and something from Laquan Smith, with gold pins on accessories for Dior and Jacquemus. Truly a collection that follows now a days trend and with well-coordinated pieces for the idea.

For my outfits, this time I tried to combine all the pieces I could and play a bit with the style to create something markedly urban or most for the night but at the same time very striking and provocative, of daring design, going from the dark to the light, also passing through neutral and some bright too so is quite varied tbh xd xd.





And here you have something that you were doing with Antidote too, all that I see from you styling this collection was amazing and so so inspiring too, so well done!
AURA.,Chrissie, Jenna, Mary, Marta and Ginia:




And now, to close here, I leave you with two collections that I will not introduce much because they're quit old now and it doesn't matter but I wanted to share them because they are two very similar styles: Nelly and Wild Candy, both with proposals for every day styling, something summery and Wild Candy to be prices in Starcoins in particular is something easy to acquire. So enjoy and see you next chapter. Have a nice Thursday :) :)





Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig