Thursday, April 25, 2019

WOW #9



Hi y'all!


In the past few years, I've definitely become more interested in Superhero movies. From to DC to Marvel,  I've definitely gotten into them with some of my favorite characters of both universes being Wonder Woman and Captain America. Captain America is one of the original Avengers and has been in the Marvel Universe since the beginning. Also Chris Evans playing him is a plus.

I desired to make a post on one of his quotes from his comic books. 

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree by the river of truth, and tell the world 'No, You Move." - J. Michael Straczynski



I loved this quote because it not only was in a Captain America comic book but it also holds true to my life. Having people constantly come at you to tell you what to do it can be overwhelming especially when you would love to please everyone. But I've learned that you can't please everyone and that you have to put your foot down. There are multiple instances where this came up and even today it is something I have to keep remembering. 

I'm not sure how many of y'all are into superheros or even into the Marvel Universe, but if you are let me know who your favorite superhero is and why? Is there some reason that they stand out to you? If superheros aren'y your thing, let me know what you think of the quote!

Thanks for reading and I hope y'all have a great ending to your weeks!

Also, some of you who participate will receive wishlist gifts!

-Alex
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig