Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Ramona and Beezus Blue jacket


UPDATE:
It works now again [: Yay :D





Hi [:
Today on UK Stardoll appeared a new campaign made for Ramona and Beezus movie [:
Though it only has a poll and video in cinema [:




and by visiting/watching the video in Stardoll Cinema you can get this cute Free Blue jacket
If you live in UK - Simply go to Stardoll cinema page by clicking HERE 
If you don't live in UK Follow these steps to get it:
1)Go to any UK proxy site like 
2)Paste stardoll cinema link into the blank box of the proxy site 
http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=188 
3)Click Browse/Go OR Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll, Wait a little till page loads
5)Leave the proxy by closing the window/tab, Go to stardoll as usual 
Jacket should be in a light blue Ramona and Beezus bag in your suite [:

Are you interested in seeing this movie?
Do you like this giveaway jacket?
Will you be getting it?
Share:

33 comments

No-one in particular said...

the movie looks cute, ♥
but i'm not too fond of the jacket :S

aniita7 said...

the jacket show up twice :/ ..... a glitch ! :O two jackets together ! :O

Miss_LolitaF said...

U only have to visit to get it, no need to see all movie.

Flavia. said...

I don't think i will get the jacket

CrazyBarbie said...

All I get is the Victorious video :(

Anonymous said...

ıt didnt work? ıt isnt come?? :/

karmilejc | Karmi ♥ said...

It didn't work for me :(((

Princess__17 said...

It didn't work for me, too! But I'll try it again, thanks for telling us, Ruth!

Princess__17 said...

It didn't work for me, too! But I'll try it again, thanks for telling us, Ruth!

anaKonda said...

It didnt work for me either.
None of the proxies did.
Will try again later, they might be experiencing heavy traffic :)

AuÅ¡rinÄ— ♥ said...

Thanks ;]

Toni said...

I don't like it :/ But thanks :3

Philip said...

i see only a victorius video

Pink_Lover786 said...

its ok but i dont like it that much .. im trying to get it but when i get to the proxy it goes to a victourious thing?
Can u help mee.?

Pink_Lover786 said...

ook.. sorry i never saw the update.. Thanks though! ;D

Marina said...

not working for me!
on cinema is still the victorious show
:(

red.girll said...

cute jacket :)

dieBrInI06 said...

I really like the jacket. I hope they'll bring it back soon.

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me, too!

Anonymous said...

tried every proxy and none of them worked

Michi/kissedbyMichi said...

i love this book :3 i grew up on Beverly Cleary and I'm going to see this movie with the little kids I babysit. I'm pretty excited ^_^ Selena Gomez looks cute with her hair too!

too bad they took away the free jacket :(

Miss M said...

Argh..why'd they remove it?

Anonymous said...

I live in UK the video is not there, maybe later they'll put it back. I think it was released few hours too early.

Tina said...

I don't really like the jacket :L

Mihaela said...

I won't be getting it!;P

Pink_Lover786 said...

didnt get it :(

QT_Yaz said...

it didnt work for me

Dloo3t almama said...

hope we can get it soon!!

Dloo3t almama said...

it working now .. I got it .. thanks =)

Anonymous said...

I got it. And it's two jackets :P

Talya said...

got it but it's two actually, can't wear it it looks silly with the second one appear next to it @_@

ziedefan(bloomfan) said...

I love this blog!!!Thanks!!!!
But they are together!!!Wow!!

Lea said...

Thanx, I get it..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig