Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free Pink&Black School Cardigan

Again a contest for Poland members where you can get something free, and continuing school theme (I guess for Teacher day) Stardoll is giving away this cute but old Fudge School Cardigan which I guess many of you owns already, but if you haven't got it - now you can for free [:

►If you are from Poland, Go and Enter contest - HERE
►If you aren't from Poland but want to get them, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/
3)Click OK/Idz/Go (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=653
6)Click Go, Wait till contest page loads
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Cardigan should be in a giftbox in your suite now [:

Available till 06.10
Thanks to Stardoll-i-My for main information [:

So do you like this cardigan? 
Will you be getting it or Do you already have it?
Share:

20 comments

FancySchoolGurl said...

this is really cute. i really have to get this. . first comment ! i always like to comment on this blog. add me !

Anonymous said...

I had.. But I sold :P..
Thanks ;D

Anonymous said...

Cute >:3

Lettie97 said...

Thanks :D

Miss M said...

Cute :3 Thanks! X

katara4 said...

i'm not sure if i should get it... :l

Flavia. said...

I just get this items for sell them...

Marina said...

very cutee!

--rihanna---- said...

tnx

Mihaela said...

Thanks,it's very schoolish style :S
I don't like it!:P

Rayko said...

:| I already have it.:[ But thx for letting us know.:)

Natoustars said...

Thanks ^^ I'll dont get it

No-one in particular said...

thanks, but i don't really want to use a proxy ^^

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Cuteee!! Thank you! ;DD

BeautyBxxtch said...

Stardoll really likes Poland o.o
Haha, anyway, thanks for the tip! I've wanted this top FOREVER! :D

Pink_Lover786 said...

cute!!:)
Thankkss!!:P

QT_Yaz said...

i forgot to comment :O but yea i got!

Lemy100 said...

i don't like ie much.. but thx anyway

Princess__17 said...

I'll pass, but thanks for telling us!

Lea said...

Tahnx, I will try to get it

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig