Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FREE Beauty&Beast Rose and Blue School Bag

Hi dear SMW followers :]
Hope you had a nice today ^w^
There are 2 new freebies today, (actually one - the fudge bag has already been in starplaza :D)

Anyway here they are -



By logging in USA you get a Free Beauty and Beast Rose
If you live in USA - You should already have it in your suite
If you don't live in USA - to get the rose you just have to log in with USA proxy [:

1)Go to USA proxy  like
2)In the proxy's blank box Copy and Paste simple stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/
3)Click View via WebWarper / Go/ Surf Now! [it's up to proxy you use] OR Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)That's it, Leave  proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Rose should be in a giftbox in your suite [:

By entering Russinan contest you get this Free Blue Fudge School bag
If you are from Russia, Latvia or Estonia, Go and Enter a stardoll contest HERE
If you aren't from Russia, Latvia or Estonia - Follow these steps to get it:
1)Go to Russian proxy like
2)In URL blank box Paste stardoll link:
stardoll.com/
3)Click Surf OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
5)Now on the proxies URL link box Paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=598
6)Click Go, Wait till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Bag should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 12.10


Do you like them?
Will you be getting them?
Share:

32 comments

Anonymous said...

Yay! First post again!! I really like the free stuff sd is giving away! I will be getting!

Anonymous said...

sure, Thanks :D

Sohasal said...

Yes i like them and sure i will try to get them!! thank you!!

Mihaela said...

Thanks :D

I won't be getting it,though :/

Miss M said...

Not bad! Thanks :D

No-one in particular said...

thanks ruth[:
but i won't be getting it xD

Lemy100 said...

i like the rose... =) thanks

LilBilla said...

I dont know what happened but when I went to put the rose in another room the rose just disappeared :OO
but thanks anyway ^^

Lettie97 said...

TY!

Catriona said...

I got them both, though I don't like the schoolbag xD

dieBrInI06 said...

Thanks :)
I got the free things.

Mailgirl101 said...

The rose is cute. :)

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

thanks anyway .

Natoustars said...

Thanks, i'll not take them ^^

dianuseeek said...

Thanks for tip!! I love the rose :))

xoxo Dianusek

anaKonda said...

Got them both, the rose is beautiful :)

JessicaVianaზ' said...

I won't be getting any, but thanks anyway :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Rayko said...

Thx.:)

Dloo3t almama said...

sure I will get the rose .. thnx =)

Anonymous said...

Omg awesome :DD
Thanks Ruth!

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I'll probably get them! ;) I mean..why not!?

Pink_Lover786 said...

i<3 the rose but im gonna get both!;)
Thanks!;D

Glam.Diamond said...

I dunno why the proxys don't work in my country :(

Tina said...

Thanks :D
They're really nice(:

BeautyBxxtch said...

Awesome, thanks for the tip, although I doubt I'll ever use either items XD

QT_Yaz said...

O, im surely, getting... or got. anywayz, the rose worked but the backpack didn't. instead I got 2 roses :( :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot step 4 in the blue school bag instructions, just to let you know. ;-)

Toni said...

You missed out step four xD 'Log in'? :DD

katara4 said...

i think i'll get them :DD

cosimi said...

The rose is really nice:)

Lea said...

thanx, I will get them now..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig