Friday, March 12, 2010

HOW TO DO 12 STARPOINTS EACH DAY

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of posts but im been so busy with school. Yesterday when i coment a post about the New Starpoints Hair Styles i saw a lot of people saying that is hard to have loads of starpoints. Well it's not hard its very easy, you can do it every day. Im going to explain how:

1-Do 5 scenerys each day, even if you do it with just one piece, save the scenery and voila. On next day delete and do this everyday.

2-Do on your album several pages, you just need to add one thing, like a doll, a piece from suite shop, so every time you add something save. On next day delete and do again.

3- Go to Dolls and Games and leave a coment, when you do that you at same time can promote yourself, for example, a Sale, that you have a comp on your Club. People will visit your suite. With your mouse left button do control C and then control V, you haven't to write just copy what you wrote once. I usually do the Superstars dolls, or singers, or models.

4- Vote several dolls, you can vote your friends, you win starpoints and they be happy.

5- Change your Doll clothes, you can change just the shoes, or the hair style, or put another earings.

6- Move a piece on your Suite and save, you can put again on the same place.

If you do this you will have 12 starpoints, in 1 week you do 84 starpoints, on a month you will do 336 starpoints, on a year you can do 4032 starpoints.
On the begining when i join Stardoll i didn't know how to do so many starpoints and best thing its that you can do it in 15 minutes.
So its very easy to do Starpoints, now i have 8253 starpoints almost on 8500.

Share:

42 comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I already know that.
Most easiest thing is just to save 1 doll in album & change hair of your medoll.

That all :)

GothRibbon

Tiina--- said...

Yeah I do that everyday :)
Still just over 4000 starpoints ;/

Miss M said...

Thank You Filipa! Makes life so much easier =]

filipinhamaria said...

Well its easy to do 12 starpoints with wht i say, in 15 minutes i do now im doing to my other account too. When u begin to see tht u have 12 starpoints each day u wont stop, i do everyday, im already think on 8500, if i did this on the begining i could have even more starpoints. But when i began sometimes i did 5 or 6 not 12, so this is a good way to have loads of starpoints.

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

Thanks so much for the advice. I'm definitely going to do this :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Thanks, this is really going to help me, especially since I turned non-ss.

AnĂ³nimo said...

tks! i didn't know that

Stephanie said...

Thanks!

kashka_luv said...

thanks, much needed advice :D

Kirbybabey said...

Thanks Filipa :)
xx

Evita.Sweet said...

Thank you so much! :)

Someone said...

That's alot to do ;(

Unknown said...

Thanks! :D
Now, I have about 6800 starpoints :D

Pandora J ♥ said...

Wow thanks alot ;]
Also you can write in Starblog,write long mssgs to other people (you can just make some random doll and write to her xD),write in other people's guestbook,etc....

Laura ♥ said...

Great tip! Thanks filipa ;D

Anonymous said...

thanks !! :D

Mihaela said...

Aw,
Thank you!!!!

mailgirl101 / katsumy said...

Thanks! Im sure this will help alot of people!
Btw. Filipa, you should write more! :]

gaby-052 said...

i knew it already but thanks for post it because some people didnt knew about it!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Yes, I do that everyday.
So many people ask me if I spend "tons" of time on Stardoll to build up starpoints so quickly, but actually it's really easy. It only takes 5-10 minutes a day.

Rab92 said...

Thanks,
But I`ll Just Play The Normal Way.

Rab92.

Prikazna said...

This is useful :)^-^

whitney333 said...

Thanks ;3

Lucie/lgap said...

Really helpful! Great tips!
Thanks!

reira422 said...

Thanks! I'll go and try it!

J said...

thanks that helps ALOT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Flipa! It use to take me like an hour or more! Now i know how! Thanks so much for your help!

lady__gagaa said...

wow, thanks. i really think my starpoints aren't moving much, but i'll try this :)

Lea said...

Ok I will try, but later...

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks! I'll definitely be trying this out! :)

No-one in particular said...

Thanks so much!
Thats very useful :D

I'll use this to try and get 4OOO by April :D
[I currently have 3546]

Anonymous said...

This was really helpful, thanks!

pnkrkgrl

daisy-croatia said...

Thanks Filipa.
Love your tips.
They're good for
stardoll new comers.

daisy-croatia

Cherri Blossom said...

thanks! its really helpful since i want to get those new awesome hair-s!!

tontozoo said...

I already know

I almost have 6000 starpoints!

RihannyX said...

Waw, thank you so much for these tips! :D

I'm defenatly going to use them! :)

I want those new starpoint hairstley! Heh :)

Chicago3 said...

Thanks, I really needed this!

katara4 said...

i already knew it, but thx anyway :]

i've been starpointing for 1 1/2 years now ^^

Melissakuh said...

Thanks for the tips. But I don't think I'm going to do this, because I think it's going to be boring after a while and it just becomes routine.

Daisy April Smith said...

Thanks for the tips (:
x

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thx Filipa it help me alot!

kss
cady98

Anonymous said...

I DID ALL THOSE THINGS AND IT DOESN'T WOOORK =(((((

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig