Friday, March 26, 2010

TIPS TO CREATE A GREAT SUITE

I find Stardoll, on 4 October 2007, at first I began to spend more in Suite Shop. I made 1 room each time. Almost everyweek we see beautiful clothes that we like to buy, but when you start you have spent more on your suite rooms. Instead of having 5 pairs of black shoes, for example, have 2 pairs, you must be wise when you buy and ask yourself: Do I really need them. If you do this you will create a great suite. When you finish your suite then you can check in Starbazar the clothes that you do not buy before.

TIPS
1- Look at Suite Shops and see which one you like more
2-Plan what types of rooms you want in your suite
3-Do 1 room each time
4-Be patience
5-Remember you can mix several styles
6-Buy only the you really need
7-Sometimes less is better than a lot, you can put a beautiful piece on the center of attentions
8- Join comps that you can win prizes, on some comps you can win stardollars that you can use to buy pieces for your suite
9-Do not forget to Play Games & Win, you can earn more stardollars 70 each month that you can use too
10-On your Bday say to yours close friends what you need for your suite
11-Be creative
12- Create rooms that show your personality
13-Search on the Internet tips that help to create beautifulls rooms
14-You can always look on Starbazar for more cheap pieces

Share:

35 comments

Chicago3 said...

Great tips! I already follow some of these, but my suite is a mess, and I have hundreds of stardollars worth of furniture in my storage...boo me

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks for the tips!
My suite is empty, I'm trying to think of ideas :D

Anonymous said...

I'm working on a room right now but I'm not sure what else to add x3

filipinhamaria said...

If you need help jessijenni i'll try to give you ideas if you want.

whitney333 said...

Thank for tips! ;)

Cherri Blossom said...

nice tips! but its hard for non-superstars because theres hardly anything for us..

RihannyX said...

Love the tips!
Thanks :)
I'm not a really good room decorator and any tip would be great ;)

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Great tips!! ^^ I'm thinking on re-doing one of them... but not sure what to do.. Lol!! its not easy to decorate a room... means a lot of stardollars... :/

Laura ♥ said...

A lot of people (including me) need these tips :] Thnx Filipa =)

Pandora J ♥ said...

Thanks for tips,but I'd rather spend my money on clothes then on furniture...I'm not a good room decorator + it costs much!

dl.eclipse

Mailgirl101 said...

Really great tips!
But by first of all, the b&w chair/sofa was non-superstar for 8. When I got it, I was lucky.
Now its for superstars, so it sometimes ruins the stardoll suiteshop.. :\

Melissakuh said...

hose are very good tips, Felipa! Some of them are logical, but there are some others I hadn't think of it before.. Thank you!

Kerry. said...

Great tips & article! Thankyou! :) xx

Kirbybabey said...

great tips,, thankss :) x

Anónimo said...

always good tips from u! tks again!!

Mihaela said...

Aaaa,Great tips!
Great post!

No-one in particular said...

Great! Thanks ;D

Anonymous said...

good tips

~Saku~ said...

Thanks for the tips, I already do a few. I never would of thought about number 13, even though I have lots of save room inspiration pics. I may look at them again and try.

lady__gagaa said...

helpful tips, thank you very much :)

J said...

thanks!
i love all the tips and how to s on this blog :)
thats why its one of my fav :

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Love these tips.

Someone said...

Good tips but i can't understand the meaning of one room each time..what time?

Lucie/lgap said...

This is a great post & great tips!
Congrats:D

Daisy April Smith said...

Thanks for the tips .. much help actually :D

But ii always have trouble decidinq what to add x]

x

filipinhamaria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
filipinhamaria said...

The meaning of doing a room each time is that you finish the room, when we do something is easy to do from the begining till you finish. I do that in several things not only in doing a room. If i decided to do something i have to finish then i can do another thing. May also bc im organized by nature.

katara4 said...

great tips..
but i need inspirations ;]

nicole24-7 said...

Awesome tips :)
My suite is in need of some fixing up, but i'm always spending on clothes :p
hahha, but I'll try to use some of these tips! :)

gaby-052 said...

thanks for the tips my suites are empty, i have a lot of items that i have bought but i just dont have the time to decorate!

Caroline said...

Great tips! My suite mainly sucks but I think I have a couple of okay rooms ;)

cookie9988 said...

Great Tips! I will try and follow them to make my suite better
xoxo
Lissie

Anonymous said...

u r really great in your opinion! i will do it in the future when i have time :)

_funnyprincess_ said...

I wish I could make rooms like YOU! iT'S not so easy as it seems.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Thanks, these tips will be very helpful!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig