Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MARCH COVER WINNERS


As you all know this month we had our 1st male cover winner, Manolo.Diccio. Joining him on the cover and as this month's guest blogger will be RihannyX! Congrats to them both and I look forward to seeing them post on the blog!
Cover made by Kashka_luv

OUR WINNERS:

RIHANNYX
Name: Nika

Birthplace: Slovenia

Age: Turning 17 this year    Gender: Female

About you: I'm quite tall, and i have long blond hair and blue-green eyes. I have two older half-sisters and we love to model for our mom (she's a photographer). I also love my pets, music and my friends.

Hobbies: I've been playing piano for 8 years now, and i used to play in the theater.

Fav Designers: Coco Chanel, Alexander McQueen and Valentino

Fav TV Shows: Britian's got talent, Next top model, X-factor...

Fav Movies: Twilight, Avatar and Nemo, heh.

Fav Music: Kei$ha, Lady gaga, McFly, Muse....and many more, since i love music.

What you like most about stardoll: My friends! I love to chat and i've made some fantastic friends here on stardoll, and would also love to meet them in real life.

Most Valued Stardoll Item:  Ummmm...uf, i don't know...maybe my DKNY first season coat?

What you want people to know most about you: I'm funny, nice, and i love making new friends!

What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll: Being the runner-up in Melsmodels, cycle 3.

How does it feel to be SMW'S March CG: It feel's Amazing! I'm really happy and honored! And i can't wait to be the guest writer!

Upcoming Stardoll Projects: Well, I'm starting my own magazine, called Choice Magazine, but I'm not sure when will it be published...

MANOLO.DICICCO
Name: Manolo

Birthplace: Rome, Italy.

Age: 19      Gender: Male.

About you:  I like Fashion so much, I hate the racist people, I'm very friendly, I like the Ice Cream, I like to travel, I like the Sushi, I like to read magazines, my favorite color is Gold.

Hobbies: Shopping

Fav Designers: Balmain, Dior, Chanel, Zac Posen, Oscar De La Renta, Carolina Herrera, Balenciaga.

Fav TV Shows: Friends. 

Fav Movies: Avatar, Mean Girls 

What you like most about stardoll: People and Starplaza

Most Valued Stardoll Item: Ashley Bag (RC).

What you want people to know most about you: I'm very friendly, I love to make new friends.

 What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll: Dioguardi Group

 How does it feel to be SMW'S March CG: I feel very honored since I'm the first, I'm very exited, I love SMW so to be the first CB it's a amazing thing.
  
Stardoll projects: I'll talk about Dioguardi Group...
Dioguardi Group Is a Stardoll Company that maintains 3 stardoll-famous brands. The mission of the Dioguardi group is to represent  more coming soon..
Share:

29 comments

Chicago3 said...

I love how Manolo gets right to the point, I like it :) And RihannyX seems like a lovely girl!

Daisy April Smith said...

Awesome (:
Conqrats :D
x

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Congratulations!!!! :D Ur so lucky!!

I love the cover!! amazing graphics!!

Eva said...

Congrats Nika :]
& I love the cover!

J said...

Wow!
really cute..xx
i LOVE the cover it was nicely done :)

Prtty Girl said...

Awesome!

Rab92 said...

Congrats To Both Of Them!
:)

Rab92.

lady__gagaa said...

congrats :)

whitney333 said...

Congrats to all winners ;)

Unknown said...

hey're lovely! Good choices!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Ooh! Conquats!

nicole24-7 said...

Congrats! You guys definitely deserved it! :)

Lucie/lgap said...

The cover is gorgeous! I love it:D
Great job! & congrats to both!

Someone said...

Congratz to both , both are amazing..

MODELforME said...

Congratulations to you both! You both have amazing fashion sense and TOTALLY deserve it (:

kashka_luv said...

Congrats Manolo and Nika!

Anonymous said...

I love Rome.

Been there a few times.

Don't go there on 100º weather.

gaby-052 said...

love the cover congrats!

cookie9988 said...

I love the cover and the cover girl/boy. Congratualtions.
xoxo
Lissie

RihannyX said...

Thank you so much, again!
I'm so honored and happy! :)

And i lovee the cover, it's gorgeous!
And big congrats to Manolo also!*

little.miss.28 said...

i a bit upset i didnt win the cover comp but i will try again next time but Kashka_luv realy deserves it... her cover is amazing and it is a,azing that she recreated that dress...


and well done to rihannyX and manolo

xx

Lea said...

Congratz.. I like the cover graphic, great job..

Cherri Blossom said...

tthey really deserve it congrats!
awesome mag cover!

Pandora J ♥ said...

Congrats! I love the cover :D And those eyes *-* Soo pretty

dl.eclipse

daisy-croatia said...

Amazing...=)

Anonymous said...

GREAT ! Congrats to both of you :):)

No-one in particular said...

Congrats!
The cover is beautiful :D

Melissakuh said...

A big congratulations to Manolo, Nika and Kashka_luv!
It was not my favourite cover. She did an amazing job though. It just doesn't shout spring to me. And I thought that was the theme, a little.

_funnyprincess_ said...

WOW, this is art, I love it they both look so... rich and handsome.
Congratulations!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig