Tuesday, March 16, 2010

THE FREAKSHOW AWARDS-NOMINATION TIME

THE FREAKSHOW AWARDS, MARCH
It's nomination time again for the Freakshow Awards. This time around there will be five nominees for each category- but three have already been chosen by the team! Leaving two 'spots' open, that's where you come in.

The 2 most voted nominees will make the official list along with the 3 already chosen. Here is the ballot. Click HERE to nominate. Remember if you want new people to be chosen, you have to nominate new people.


Freakiest Male MeDoll Disguise:

Finest Female MeDoll:

Fantasy Fringed, (Best Dressed MeDoll):

Outlandish Outhouses, (Best Suite Design):

Social Psycho, (Social Butterfly):

Berserk Blog, (Best Blog):

Media Mutant, (Most-blogged About):

Monstrous Magazine, (Best Magazine):

Abnormal Artist, (Best Graphic Designer):

Special Achievement:

Click HERE to see the rest of the post and nominate.
Share:

22 comments

Chicago3 said...

I saw this on the stardoll freakshow blog right before I got to school, but I did not vote yet... I know a this blog will get nominated though :)

Kirbybabey said...

awesome :)
i have voted. i dont think i have a chance of getting nominated though :(
xx

AnĂ³nimo said...

well i think i'll vote this time!

nicole24-7 said...

ooh, i really can't wait to see the names! :)
I'll try to vote when i have some free time ^_^

Lucie/lgap said...

I might vote, though I wouldn't know what new people to nominate.

Anonymous said...

Coolio(3
tylers parties are rad:P

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I haven't voted yet, but I look forward to!

gaby-052 said...

hope to see new people in the list!

cookie9988 said...

I can't wait to see the nominee's. I hope that this blog will get nominated!
xoxo
Lissie

Cherri Blossom said...

i love award nights! and good nominating system too!

Pandora J ♥ said...

I'll vote when I'll have a bit more time :]

dl.eclipse

katsumy / mailgirl101 said...

I dont really get any of these freakshow awards... ButI still like to see who wins! :]

Mihaela said...

Aa..
Awesome.

Lea said...

maybe I will vote some time...

Eva said...

I don't think I'll vote... I'm too sleepy right now. xD

lady__gagaa said...

i'll vote :) i hope this blog will be nominated :)

Anonymous said...

i won't vote :P
i'll be looking from the side :)

No-one in particular said...

Another Freakshow awards already? :o
The last one seems like yesterday xP

Melissakuh said...

I hope people will vote 'new' people! And it's good that they already chose 3 out of 5 nominees. I can't wait to see all the nominees!

Unknown said...

That's really nice and original!

Someone said...

WOw , that's fast .. i hope i can catch the party this time ;)

Daisy April Smith said...

I didn't vote this time .
Not sure who to vote :P
x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig