Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IT'S BACK... THE RAFFLE OF A LIFE TIME


Well kinda for a limited time anyway...
I thought I was beyond reaching for any goals regarding followers, but upon getting so close to 2000, I find I'm not. lol. I think it would just be really amazing and FUN to reach that goal as well as infuse this blog with some new and hopefully active followers.

So..I've recently been saving some Stardollars. I thought for LE, but I'm tired of waiting. :P I was gonna do our usual raffle a code for every 50 members, but this is BIG..so I gotta go big, right and well you know everything is a competition around here.

IF (and I know that's a big IF), 
we reach 2000 followers....
I will raffle out a total of $2000sd !!!! 
(This is just for FUN people, reaching 2000 does not actually mean anything!)

We did this for 1000 and I was a bit disorganized then, but I plan to get some help and be really organized this time around as I realize what a big task this is.....now.

I will either give $100sd each to 20 people or break it down a bit further to 30 people (10 at $100sd, 20 at $50sd).
  
You decide. 
Vote below!
  
Some will be codes, some stardollars dependent mainly upon your superstar status. The raffle be held as soon as we hit 2000 and the winners will receive their reward the same week.

All new followers must have have a picture and OPEN BLOGGER PROFILE. Also they must join the club if they wish to qualify for comps.  

Please do not create alternate or fake accounts. I want real active members.

SO....SHOUT IT ON YOUR BLOGS, TELL YOUR FRIENDS...  
because the 5 members that refer the most will qualify for an exclusive raffle to win their choice of $300sd, MKA RC Grey trousers, DKNY Broken Dress or LE Lanvin Dress! Plus become a guest writer for this blog!
*Anyone you INVITE must comment HERE saying you referred them and list their Stardoll name.
All accounts must be at least 4 months old and follow our normal guidelines.

anyone suspected of cheating by joining with fake accounts will be disqualified.

All blog minimum requirements must be met to win

ENDS APRIL 15th!!!

IF YOU WERE REFERRED CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE POST AND GIVE THEM CREDIT!

Share:

52 comments

SummerKiss_24 said...

AWESOME RAFFLE!
ill make sure to advertise on my blog stardollshopaholicsxox.blogspot.com :)

cookie9988 said...

awesome! I can't wait. I on't have a blog but I will advertise on stardoll.
xoxo
Lissie

Lucie/lgap said...

I might do this. Great raffle:D
And congrats for almost reaching 2OOO followers:D

ForeverSecret said...

Where do the people we refer sign?

ForeverSecret said...

Oh, I forgot:
Congrats on reaching 2000 soon!!
It's amazing how many people are following! :D

Someone said...

You're already the biggest blog ever ;) we all love it and also we will all help it..
will post your blog site on my presentation ..that's honor to me!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ Foreversecret there is a link at the bottom of the post. Thanks!!!

Polskaaaaa said...

Awesome raffle ;D
now is 1775 fallowers

whitney333 said...

Great raffle ;)

Eva said...

Yaaay I love that raffle :3 I'll start inviting people! ^^

Daisy April Smith said...

Awesome(:
I'm excited :D

And conqrats for NEARLY reachinq 2000 followers :D

x

Kirbybabey said...

Im gonna put it on my presentation and send broadcasts :)
is it ok if i tell people that they could win sd's?
cause that might encourage them more lol xx

sahar-star said...

OMG this is awesome :D
I'll invite as many people as I can >;]

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

Awesome :]

lady__gagaa said...

wow 2000 followers. that's a lot. i'll try to invite as many as i can :)

Cali_Beauty said...

voted. (:


& Congratz on almost hitting 2000!!

Heart Newbridge said...

Wow! I'll invite as many people as I can :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea said...

Great raffle..

Prtty Girl said...

Can't Wait!

Mailgirl101 said...

Hm.... I dont know, because I dont really own a popular blog ;[

Chicago3 said...

Going to start inviting people now!

Mihaela said...

WOW!!
This blog is really,really awesome!
xDDD
Congrats on almost 2000 followers!That`s brilliant!
:)
I going to invite people.

Cherri Blossom said...

awesome!! i vote for the 20 ppl 100sd. ill tell all my friends definatley

Anónimo said...

awesome!! i'll try! congrats on almost 2000 followers!!

Pandora J ♥ said...

It's a great idea :]
2000 followers is a lot :]

dl.eclipse

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Cool!

No-one in particular said...

Wow, I'm looking forward to it :D
Most of the people I know alredi follow this blog,
But I'll try my best to help you guys ;D

nicole24-7 said...

I'll definitely try to refer as many people as possible! :)

chocolatofreak said...

How many followers are there already?

omg lol
i wanna win the MK Trousers or the LE dress

I will try to get some ppl (:

gaby-052 said...

yay another BIG raffle hope to win. congrats for almost reaching 2000. way to go. jenna are you going to put everyone on the raffle or just the people that are active on the blog?

Ameena said...

AWSOME! I am in! :)

amelenia
x

Anonymous said...

yay, awesome raffle! :)

J said...

cool!

ok then lets start! :)

talonofthehawk said...

Voted. ;]

Rab92 said...

I`ll Invite All Of My Friends, But It`s Weither They`ll Sign Up & Join Or Not!
I Voted For The '30 People (10 At $100sd, 20 At $50sd)'. So More The Better.

Rab92.

Emma said...

awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

Username : m9oda

Kitty_power5 asked me

Blaire / shadow-4- said...

Wow, 2000 followers. (:
I'll try to invite as many as I can.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm Chiara (ChiaraArg), daughter of Lola (Allison_Arg) and she invited me to join and become a follower. Mom is writing this for me cause I'm only almost 6 and speak Spanish. :)
I wish you reach 2000 soon and many more!

Unknown said...

That's amazing reaching that many, I'll advertise it on my blog

Melissakuh said...

I would love to compete! Because I can really use some money, but unfortunately I haven't got a lot of time.

Cat said...

Cool idea for a raffle!!! I am new but I wasn't invited by anyone...? I hope you reach 2000 soon!!!!!
btw my stardoll name is KitKatA1

muaaaaaa said...

great idea!!
i will tell to my friends to advertise in her clubs and blogs , i hope this helps !!
:)
we will reach 2000 folowers soon !!

:D

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Whoo! Congrats!

Ooh poll is splity 50/50 (:

ganimete0123 said...

Ich Werde versuchen so viele

Annemariiiiie said...

Im a Follower of this blog now :)
My Follow name is AnniItsME ( twitter acc.) my name on Sd is Annemariiiiie

Vivaalajuicy said...

OMG! Thats so cool! I will advertise on Stardoll and my blog! Thanks! :]

Anonymous said...

My name is "The.Police." and 2peicesofcandy1 told me to join

Anonymous said...

u have a great blog jenna! u will absolutely reach 2,000 followers..

i will tell my club members to be your follower too =)

Tammy_01 said...

LOL. My blog only has 1 follower, I think! I'll ell everyone /i know to become followers!

Tasmia said...

http://tasmiia.wordpress.com/

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig