Monday, March 29, 2010

April Hotbuys!


OMG, the April Hotbuys are here! They are from the Hotbuys Spring 2010 doll, and I love them! They have definitely got that spring vibe in them. I really love the black and pink Hotbuys Dress as seen on the clothing rack, I think it's cute.

And apparently, in the Stardoll Magazine, Stardoll made a glitch; the release dates say 'March', instead of April!
Release Dates:

1. Hotbuys Shorts - 1st April.
2. Hotbuys Silk Dress - 3rd April.
3. Hotbuys Dress - 6th April.
4. Hotbuys Purse - 8th April.
5. Hotbuys Swimsuit - 10th April.
6. Hotbuys Skirt - 13th April.
7. Hotbuys Shoe - 15th April.
8. Hotbuys Shirt - 16th April.
9. Hotbuys Dress (as seen on doll) - 19th April.
10. Hotbuys Bow Belt - 22nd April.

Marc Jacobs Dress

Marc Jacobs Shoes

Topshop Belt

Topshop Bow Grab Bag

Zimmermann Swimsuit

Dolce & Gabbana Skirt (thanks Seen on Stardoll!)

Paul & Joe Sister Dress (thanks Seen on Stardoll!)

Alice by Temperly Shirt and Shorts (thanks Seen on stardoll!)
Share:

26 comments

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Some clothes are super cute!!! ^^ I love most of them :D Can't wait!!

Kary2121 said...

They are SOOOO pretty ! I love them all but depends on the prices if I'm buying or not because Stardoll has been selling some for ridiculous high prices. LoL

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

I like some, but there was better things in the HB doll dress up thingy. ):

Chicago3 said...

I really love the hotbuys! I will be saving my stardollars after the LE lol

katara4 said...

they are really cool!
but i'm not sure if i buy any of them :L

Heart Newbridge said...

If I were SS, I would buy almost everything :D
Spring is probably my favorite season of all four.

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG !!

I cannot waiit !!
They all look REALLY cute ..
WOW Stardoll, you are qettinq better :D

YEEEEY

x

Evita.Sweet said...

I love the new way of showing hotbuys ;)

whitney333 said...

Wow , love all of them >3

lady__gagaa said...

wonderful clothes, i like the dress on the doll, the bag, the belt, and the shoes!

mailgirl101 / katsumy said...

I love these hotbuys!Lets just wait. :)) I l-l-l-love theese! ;D

Anonymous said...

they all look like LE :)

i like all of the items :O :):)

No-one in particular said...

Yay=))
They're cuter than LE ^^

Someone said...

My favourite piece is the bag , it's a great purse ;)

Kirbybabey said...

WOOO!!!
lol

_funnyprincess_ said...

I love the beige dress and the swimsuit is gorgeous. Of course I'll buy all the HB!

Caroline said...

Cute! I love the tee, bag, swimsuit and the dress on the far left! I can't wait, but I hope the prices are lower this time! :|

Lucie/lgap said...

I LOVE some of them, others not. I will probably buy them, though:D

nicole24-7 said...

I can't wait for them :)
I really like the pink and gray dress and the bathing suit :)

Rab92 said...

Now, This Is HotBuys That I Like.
They Seem To Be More Colourfull & Cheerfull!
I Just Hope The Bag & Belts Are For Non Superstars, Because I Really Want Them!

Rab92.

Anónimo said...

i love them!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Yum.
Better than LE.

x

Prtty Girl said...

I love them!

Melissakuh said...

I love every single piece of this month! I can't for them to come out, and I will definately be buying them! :D

Pandora J ♥ said...

Love 'em ;D Sooo pretty,I love the dresses!

dl.eclipse

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous... love them!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig