Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FREE HARUMIKA SIGN AND NEW HARAJUKU LOVERS ITEMS


New Harajuku Lovers items in spoilers. Looks like the next gifts. Also, you can get a free Harumika sign if you are from the USA by just logging in. Credit TSI.

If you are not from the USA

Use a US proxy server such as:
myproxy.ca
schoolunlock.info
dontfilter.us
Log into stardoll
You will find it in our suite (;

I know what's the use of a sign right? Well on the sign it says...
“Put together your own Harumika inspired outfit and enter the Harumika Fashion Show and win Stardollars”

So that's probably what the stardollars are about we saw in spoilers!


Share:

22 comments

Lucie/lgap said...

I like the items. The contest is just a regular contest, so that really doesn't excite me much.

Prtty Girl said...

I like them!

Mailgirl101 said...

Weird... I dont know anything about harumika.. o.O

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I wonder... I do like it!

Ruth said...

Can't wait for Harajuku yellow items [: I like them ♥
(Some said it will come out in 3 days)

Pandora J ♥ said...

I like the items,they are soo cute :D I think the contest will be random...:] Nothing special

dl.eclipse

whitney333 said...

Harajuku is always great ;D

Mihaela said...

Aw,cute.
I like the items.

Chicago3 said...

Cool! Thank you for posting this, I did not know about this :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us know ;) :p
though i don't understand that harumika thing, that sd thing :(
it's just a spoiler, right ? it doesn't exist yet ? :o

Anónimo said...

tks! i like the items!

Kirbybabey said...

I got the envelope by using the proxy, but when i opened it, it just took me to the start page :( xx

Someone said...

Thanks ;)

Rab92 said...

I`ll Pass On The Proxy, But I Will Try Out For The Competition.

Rab92.

lady__gagaa said...

i like the items, thank you :)

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks :)
I really like the Harajuku stuff, it's getting us ready for summer :p

Lea said...

Thanx for Harumika gift, I got them..

Cherri Blossom said...

cute! i like it

katara4 said...

cool... ^^
thx for telling us =]

Daisy April Smith said...

YAY, more free thinqs :D

Melissakuh said...

The bathing suit is cute, but I don't like proxies so.
But thanks anyway! ;)

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thank you, but this contest is just like all the others, stardoll will probably pic some random winners.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig